Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The small kingdom (pool update, and more)

by artrui Posted 4th Dec 2014 at 12:58 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 3:32 PM
It's very creative! I really like how you've done the thick exterior walls.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 8:01 PM
Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Great attention to detail everywhere makes me love every inch of this castle. I am itching to try it in game with some "royalty" I have in mind. Thank you for the hours you have put into this lot. The love really shows. And finally thank you for choosing to share such a masterpiece!
P.S. I love the "throne room" (wedding hall) It's my favorite too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 12:04 PM
Reminds me of Stormwind! Very cool =D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Dec 2014 at 7:48 PM
This is so impressive! A brilliant build! Respect!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Caelaharlot
Reminds me of Stormwind! Very cool =D

I don't know this game as before. I had drawn a sketch of this castle from my fantasy at first (before I bought the Sims 4). Then, I realized that one cannot build high towers in the new Sims... The uploaded castle is a compromise between Sims 4 building feature and my concept. But I am satisfied with the result, now.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 7:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
This is so impressive! A brilliant build! Respect!

Thanks, from builder to builder!

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 7:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimMermaid
Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Great attention to detail everywhere makes me love every inch of this castle. I am itching to try it in game with some "royalty" I have in mind. Thank you for the hours you have put into this lot. The love really shows. And finally thank you for choosing to share such a masterpiece!
P.S. I love the "throne room" (wedding hall) It's my favorite too!

It is my pleasure. Hugs!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FakeHouses|RealAwesome
It's very creative! I really like how you've done the thick exterior walls.

A smilie from builder to builder!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 8:57 AM
WELL DONE! I really like this! Everything is so well done. Every detail attended to it seems. I appreciate, and thank you, for the time and effort and thought that you put into this kingdom. Even the pictures on the walls are well selected to match the castle! Again, Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 11:51 PM
where is it in the game? im new to downloading lots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rockindam
where is it in the game? im new to downloading lots

Do you means where is it in your game gallery or where should you place it in your game world? If your question is the first one, you should download the right one, unzip it and copy if into your Tray file (see Install instructions).

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 2:44 PM
So beautiful!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 5:51 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 6:23 PM
With the 12/16 update, do we still need the moveObjects mod? I wouldn't think so, but you never know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 6:28 PM
This is beautiful! Now I just need some royal-type clothing... It feels wrong having sims stroll around the castle in jeans and such.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 7:27 PM
thanks
for that
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 11:57 AM
where to find it in the game
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 2:25 AM
So...how can it cost way more money to buy it unfurnished?

Quote:
Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price (furnished): 269.413
Lot Price (unfurnished): 643.953
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 2:29 PM
OH my god!!!!!its...its...awsome!!!really beautifull!!!XO
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 1:51 AM
Awesome...thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 10:49 PM
outstanding
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 3:19 PM
Beautiful! Very talented
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 3:32 PM
I don't really understand where I can find it in the game, I've downloaded it and installed it but I can't find it. Hope you understand what I mean. Thank you for this amazing mod!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pontuse2
I don't really understand where I can find it in the game, I've downloaded it and installed it but I can't find it. Hope you understand what I mean. Thank you for this amazing mod!

Hi, try to go "advanced" in your library and put a tick by "add aditional material".

Page 1 of 2