Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mayfair

by stonee206 Posted 11th Dec 2014 at 8:03 PM - Updated 11th Dec 2014 at 11:40 PM by stonee206

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 9:35 PM
This is a solid, traditional family home which is far, far nicer than any of the premade family homes in game. Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 3:47 AM
This is amazing! Thank you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Dec 2014 at 10:25 AM
Ooh I love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 8:08 AM
This is nice! The only odd fact is that your house seems to be made the wrong way (I mean, the porch is on the right on the real house, but it's on the left on the game picture), but this is a great. And I can recognize Katherine's house from DH, so thank you for that house. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 3:21 PM
Gorgeous!!!! Thank you very much. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 3:56 AM
No le encuentro ningún defecto, lo único que cambiaría son los muebles, pero es es según el gusto de cada uno.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 10:17 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 3:33 PM
Hmm i downloaded this house, followed all instructions and its not in my premade lots bin??? What do i do>
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 12:30 AM
Beautiful house. What World is this house placed in, in your game? It's a gorgeous neighborhood that I'd like to try.

Purzion
*Happily Addicted To Sims 4*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 6:06 PM Last edited by stonee206 : 10th Jan 2015 at 1:19 PM.
@Purzion
The neighborhood you see in the background is just a place where I make my houses
I have no plans of releasing it at the moment
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 3:19 AM
Beautiful house! Thank you! I downloaded it, installed and moved my current family into it. The only problem I have is that when someone is upstairs and I have the camera focused downstairs, I can still see the sim upstairs doing whatever they are doing. :/ Did I do something wrong? Is there something I can do to stop this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 9:25 PM
great thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 12:26 PM
Why 25x35 when there are not many open lots in this size? Just curious.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Curtisjr2014
Why 25x35 when there are not many open lots in this size? Just curious.

@Curtisjr2014
Hi!
I use that size because it is perfect for the type of houses I like making - you can fit a large house in the middle and still have a sizeable front and backyard. My standard lots are 20x30 for small houses and 25x35 for medium/large houses.
I like to use the standard lot sizes that you will find in "edit neighborhood", so that anyone can place the house anywhere. Simply replace an existing lot with a 25x35 lot.
Also I find that this makes the houses more flexible, as you can easily fit the house in a 30x40 lot if you want more space.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 8:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stonee206
@Purzion
The neighborhood you see in the background is just a place where I make my houses
I have no plans of releasing it at the moment

Do you know when you'll release the neighborhood? I've been looking for something like this every since I started playing the Sims 3. This is very beautiful.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 10:26 PM
@xtwonyx1
Most likely, it will never be uploaded. If I at some point have a lot of freetime and the motivation to actually finish it, then maybe. But I don't see it happening anytime soon.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st May 2015 at 11:23 PM
I will definitely be using this house; it's so pretty! It even has enough space for all of my sims to have their own rooms. :) Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 7:28 AM
Looks like what I need
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 2:26 PM
Love the layout! It's spacious and open without feeling hollow. Love the bathrooms, very nice. Perfect for my large family!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 6:03 AM
I have to add that the neighborhood you build in looks really interesting and pretty. I understand about not wanting to post it - they are a LOT of work! I've got one I've played around with for several years....seems like every time an EP came out, I had to rearrange things... LOL! Keep telling myself that now that everything is "set", I need to pull out all those mostly-finished and half-finished worlds and FINALLY get them completed but easier said than done, especially if you're a perfectionist. Will download the house, though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Sep 2015 at 3:55 PM
Looks nice! A little confused as to why the exterior is a mirror image of the original house, though...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 8:23 PM
You should really finish the neighborhood. I'm sure there are other creators out there who would love to help you with it, I know i would.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 10:17 AM
@CarlDillynson
As you can read in the description, this house was made from memory, and not intended to be a replica. Had it been, I would have reversed the facade, lowered the roof pitch, added windows over the porch overhang, etc..
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 14th Sep 2015 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stonee206
@CarlDillynson
As you can read in the description, this house was made from memory, and not intended to be a replica. Had it been, I would have reversed the facade, lowered the roof pitch, added windows over the porch overhang, etc..

Oh, I must have missed that point. Great job, it's beautiful!
Page 1 of 2