Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Dancing dragon - East Asian club

by Crowkeeper Posted 26th Jan 2015 at 10:48 PM - Updated 27th Jan 2015 at 6:12 PM by Crowkeeper : Updating the file

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 11:12 PM
Gorgeous lot, thank you for sharing it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 11:45 PM
Glad to see it up
Scholar
#4 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 12:43 AM
I hear tell that many a good man considers his local pub a holy place.

Stunning work as always. Excellent!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 2:35 AM
Looks wonderful! Great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 2:53 AM
My goodness, I LOVE this. Not even exaggerating, it's just gorgeous and it looks like a blast to be there! It should definitely make my trips to China (once my Sim is done tomb-raiding and being a general insult to the home base lot's collection of explorers -- he's kind of a jerk) in the game a lot more interesting. Thank you so much for making this wonderful place! I love that it fits in with the architecture of the world, but still has enough to do. I find a lot of the lots in Shang Simla kind of barren and a little boring when you are just going around for no reason. This should help! Thank you again!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 5:38 AM
I see 10 people beat me to downloading this

Aaanyways, thanks for the AMAZING lot! I can't wait to go home and play with this... (I'm downloading from the office -- shhh! don't tell my boss!)

As it happens, last night my sim juuuust had a wish of traveling somewhere. Didn't grant his wish yet because I'm too sleepy a.t.m... so hey! Amazing Coincidence™!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 5:46 AM
What a beautiful build. Thanks so much for sharing it
Instructor
#9 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 8:21 AM
Oh yay, it's finally here! As I already said in CFF: ........................ :lovestruc

This is amazing and the work you've done on it has really made it truly wonderful. Now excuse me, I have a file to snatch up :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 9:00 AM
A feast for the eyes! Love it! <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 9:31 AM
I am so happy you guys like it Thank you for the comments
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 11:14 AM
I watching your progress on this lot in CFF. Glad to see the final product!
#13 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 1:30 PM
Finally it's uploaded. Congratulations Crowkeeper. Your lot is hen piao liang = very beautiful ! on the interior and exterior part.
I rarely put custom lots into my game but yours is an exceptional, even though it has East Asian theme, not specifically Shang Simla/ Chinese theme, I'm sure it will be fit perfectly in Shang Simla world.
I'm amazed of what you have done to the interior. The color, the dragons, the candles, the decors, the 'semi-adventure' tomb-like, you knew much how to put a 'character' into your lot.
Your lot has a life of its own. it's pure EPIC.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 8:54 PM
Amazing, this might be the most beautiful and creative East Asian building I've ever seen in TS3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 3:39 AM
SERIOUSLY well done! <3 :D
dodgy builder
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 9:31 AM
Great work! I spent half'n hour trying figuring out where your staircases came up an went down, and you have an open ceiling in the basement, how fun
just a girl
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 9:53 AM
It's beautiful :)
#18 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 10:00 PM
:lovestruc Congrats on the star!! I knew you'd get one :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#19 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 11:33 AM
Congrats, @Crowkeeper !!

(I'm still a bit confused on the difference between Featured / Picked / whathaveyou, but I'm really happy that you got an award!)

Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody. And I'm trying to make something wonderful for The Sims 3.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 4:29 PM
A very well deserved star, I must say

@pepoluan I'm just as confused as you
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 1:00 AM
Thank you guys The star made me very happy I hope your sims are having fun in the club!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 11:24 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 11:24 AM
Thank you.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 10:21 PM
I like it. Artistic.