Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deluxe Rockable, Snoozable Rocking Chair

by Nysha Posted 24th Feb 2015 at 3:03 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2015 at 11:14 AM by Nysha

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 3:25 AM
I want a RL one for myself! This is a wonderful addition. Thank you!

BTW, your avatar reminds me of my orange kitty's outlook on life. Grrr! He's all guy. If you're into orange kitties, you might check www.fatcatart.com

Incidentally, kitties and rocking chairs can be a bad combination... Me-ouch!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 4:09 AM
Wonderful Nysha! I loves it. :D
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 4:21 AM
See? I told you you're awesome. Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 4:39 AM
What lovely recolours! Thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 4:50 AM
My Sims and I Tyvm :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 5:57 AM
The slower animation looks nice to me. When rocking in a chair was part of my job description (infant care) I rocked just like that, including the little hesitation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 6:47 AM
This is going to be an excellent addition to all of my nurseries. Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 6:56 AM
Good work! All I need now is a mod that allows my Sims to "snooze" on every couch. I've been hunting for that "snooze" mod for ages and I can't seem to find any mod that allows my Sims to "snooze" on my command.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 11:59 AM
What a lovely rocking chair! <3
A perfect addition to all nurseries in my neighborhoods, thank you!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 12:55 PM
Wonderful. Before I felt granny was always rocking angrily, now she can rock contently. Switching out for your version.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 1:29 PM
Thank you so much for sharing ;) And the changes you have done has made the rocking chair something i would want in my game :D
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 5:17 PM
Snoozability is key! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 6:30 PM
Yay for more functional things! :D I've always wanted a rocking chair for ts2 so thank you! :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 9:28 PM
So amazing!!!THANK U
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 2:45 AM
Thank you. Looking forward to trying out this version.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 3:40 AM
Loved this rocking chair, wished it rocked, wished it let them snooze and gain comfort. You did it! Now I wish they could breast feed while sitting in it. Oh well can't have everything. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 4:11 AM
I just put this in my game. and gave a try.. really cute animation.. but my sims made it rock by itself.. and tried to delete it and could not without the move objects on cheat.. for some reason they can start it without them sitting in it.. found that odd...
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 11:48 AM
Huh, that's interesting, trish. It shouldn't be possible since the guardian bhav requires them to be sitting down. I'll take a look when I have time, but I suspect I might not be able to fix it .

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 12:29 PM
I was surprised too... My sims was sitting at the kitchen table , and then I see the rocker going by itself... like how they turn on their tv with the magic remote in the pocket. lol... This rocker is so nice. hope mabye you can fix it...Great job on this..
Mad Poster
#21 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 3:00 PM
It's a lovely object, but the animation looks a bit too weird. The Sim isn't even tapping her foot to make the chair rock.

Still, thanks for the great effort anyway.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 3:53 PM
I think it super... just have to figure out how to stop them from activating it themselves.... I also noticed their fun and comfort go up a bit too.... so some have to realize ya can't make items perfect..
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 5:09 PM
This ROCKS
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 6:03 PM
@trish5058, do you mean that when the chair is rocking on its own, the sim's fun and comfort go up? Do they also have the rock action in their queue?

Kankritty, I hope you're ashamed of yourself.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 1:57 AM
No only when they do sit in it.. then the comfort level and fun go up....
Page 1 of 3