Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Benevolent" Eyes - Default and Non-Default (Updated)

by kellyhb5 Posted 1st Mar 2015 at 4:20 PM - Updated 31st May 2015 at 8:25 PM by kellyhb5 : Extra colour!

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 2:59 AM
very realistic and nice! thankyou
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 3:50 PM
gorgeous! thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 7:00 PM
Seems nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 3:00 AM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 9:28 PM
Nice and realistic. Thx for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmer24
Nice and realistic. Thx for sharing!

Thank you :D

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 8:06 PM
Thanks, but I am wondering if it is compatible with Get To Work Ep , since I installed the default version it wont allow me to see the color options.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 10:18 PM Last edited by kellyhb5 : 25th Apr 2015 at 11:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Francesrdguez
Thanks, but I am wondering if it is compatible with Get To Work Ep , since I installed the default version it wont allow me to see the color options.

Hm, you're right. I'll work on trying to fix that, for now if you want them use the non-defaults

Edit: Should be fixed now

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 1:47 PM
Any eye mod works in CAT with get to work
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudia1288
Any eye mod works in CAT with get to work

Sorry I don't understand what you mean, but I did fix the problem with the default replacements, they show up now

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th May 2015 at 12:33 PM
I wish there was a darker colour, except for that this is great. I'm way too attached to my asian sims to download this though x.x
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th May 2015 at 7:43 PM Last edited by kellyhb5 : 31st May 2015 at 8:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ravna
I wish there was a darker colour, except for that this is great. I'm way too attached to my asian sims to download this though x.x

If I still have my files I could add one for you no problem I did think of that when I made them, I just didn't have the energy to re-do them.

Edit: Updated Feel free to read the description, and thank you for mentioning it to me. You gave me a reason to do this!
Also I don't know if it's exactly what you'd have wanted but you don't have to download it even now, don't feel bad if you don't like it

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 11:42 PM
Amazing...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 5:09 AM
I totally love your eye creations! Could you also do a set with a slight heterochromia coming from the center? Like if your eyes are green, there's a shade of brown coming from the middle or something like that? Haha I hope what I'm saying makes sense to you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 12:03 AM
Hi! I really like that set, but unfortunately, as for today, it seems that they are not working for toddler =( is there any hope to see an update for that someday? I would really like to keep using these as my default replacement <3
Your work is really amazing, thank you for all your great creations!