Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 10:14 AM
Default The Aphrodite Challenge
Hello. This is my first challenge made or posted anywhere. I believe I created this challenge but if it bears any similiarity to any other challenge created by some other person, I sincerely apologize.

Aphrodite angered Hera who took her revenge by transforming Aphrodite into a puny mortal. Now Aphrodite must achieve certain goals and acquire certain mystical objects that would help her return to her status as goddess of love.

You start with a beautiful female sim. She has to look very feminine. Start off in a simple but colourful house with the cheapest of basic facilities: plumbing, bed, table and chair, fridge. Aphrodite can't cook so she has to rely on quick meals or eat out. Favourite foods and colours are up to you.
Job - Just collecting or busking. She's lazy so the minute she gets married, get her all available service sims: Butler, maid, babysitter. She isn't allowed to do any housework.

You can create a specific male for the role of spouse. As per the mythology tales, Hephaestus was Aphrodite's husband and was a cripple therefore the sim Hephie (lol) must be as ugly as simmingly possible. He can be an inventor, sculptor or work as a scientist. All child developments and home care are up to him.

Traits List
Aphrodite - Flirty, Ambitious, Commitment Issues, Excitable, Virtuoso.
Hephie - Handy, Hopeless romantic, family-oriented, ________ and ______.

Goals -
1. Must master guitar skill - She's virtuoso.
2. Must marry rich ugly man - Following the lore. She can break up a home to achieve this goal. As Nike says: Just do it!
3. Have at least one lover and have two children from lovers - Husband's genes are too ugly to pass on.
4. Find and smelt woohooium ore/Find and smelt plutonium ore. Keep it on display.
5. Find and cut a pink diamond into heart shape and keep on display- She is the goddess of love after all.

Misc Goal - Get caught by husband with a lover. Divorce and kick husband out.

If you have Supernatural or Late Night: You can turn her into a vampire to make her immortal.

All goals must be met before death of Aphrodite. LTW may not be fulfilled.

Hope you enjoy this challenge. Feedback would be great as well. Cheers.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th May 2016 at 12:24 AM
This seems like fun. Would try it out.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 9:04 AM Last edited by katlovet10 : 6th Feb 2017 at 2:18 AM.
Something I actually care about simified! Totally doing this!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 2:29 AM
Sounds awesome!