Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Same Sex Pregnancy

by Aren Posted 16th May 2015 at 11:54 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2015 at 5:47 AM by Aren

325 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 215 Feedback Posts, 109 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 14
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th May 2015 at 12:12 AM
can teens get pregnant?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th May 2015 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Honey32
can teens get pregnant?

Nope. I'll consider adding an alternate version in the future though.
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th May 2015 at 4:18 AM
Is this just for gay male couples as illustrated or are lesbian and transgender couples included as well?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th May 2015 at 7:11 AM
Can male sims get pregnancy tests?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th May 2015 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by afgw
Is this just for gay male couples as illustrated or are lesbian and transgender couples included as well?

It lets any two sims who are young adults or older to try for a baby, so nope, it's not just for gay male couples.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th May 2015 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mars97m

I play with the Pregnancy Mega Mod, which makes it easy to tell if a sim is pregnant, so I actually forgot about the pregnancy tests. I'll definitely look in to adding that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th May 2015 at 2:48 PM
Yaaaassss. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th May 2015 at 5:30 PM
YASS finally! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th May 2015 at 5:52 PM
Oooh thanks a million
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th May 2015 at 10:54 PM Last edited by JamesCo2 : 17th May 2015 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Grammar error
Thank you for creating this mod, it works great and is much appreciated. Would it be possible to fix the moodlet with males; they seem to get the abducted pregnancy moodlet instead of the normal base pregnancy moodlet after trying for baby if GTW is installed. I would love it if you could fix it whenever you can. thanks in advance. (The actual mod functions well, it's just for some reason, the game assigns the wrong moodlet I'm assuming)
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th May 2015 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mars97m

There is a mod that already does it available. Here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=541778
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th May 2015 at 12:19 AM
Does it get both of them pregnant?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th May 2015 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thatcoolcow
Does it get both of them pregnant?

Nope, you get to choose which sim gets pregnant. It's the one who initiates the interaction.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th May 2015 at 12:32 AM
Is that random which sims would be pregnant?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th May 2015 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Villucia
Is that random which sims would be pregnant?

See the above post. The sim you were playing when you clicked "Try for Baby" is the one who'll get pregnant. There's an 80% chance, same as the base game. Oh, and if you're trying for a baby with a straight couple, the woman will always get pregnant, regardless of who initiated it (so no reverse impregnation). Hope that clears it up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th May 2015 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JamesCo2
Thank you for creating this mod, it works great and is much appreciated. Would it be possible to fix the moodlet with males; they seem to get the abducted pregnancy moodlet instead of the normal base pregnancy moodlet after trying for baby if GTW is installed. I would love it if you could fix it whenever you can. thanks in advance. (The actual mod functions well, it's just for some reason, the game assigns the wrong moodlet I'm assuming)

I don't have GTW yet, so it's tough to know exactly how to fix this. I'll try to work on it, I'll just need to bug one of my friends with GTW installed to help me test it.
Instructor
#18 Old 18th May 2015 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Larn555
There is a mod that already does it available. Here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=541778

The mod is outdated, but I've updated it and added it to my updated version of Babies for Everyone!

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th May 2015 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aren
I don't have GTW yet, so it's tough to know exactly how to fix this. I'll try to work on it, I'll just need to bug one of my friends with GTW installed to help me test it.

Thank you
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th May 2015 at 3:19 PM
Default Both sims get pregnant
Thank you very much for this mod. It works fine. But both sims get pregnant each time. Well, not a problem, I just delete one of the babies if I don't want two.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th May 2015 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tc62
Thank you very much for this mod. It works fine. But both sims get pregnant each time. Well, not a problem, I just delete one of the babies if I don't want two.

Did you install the script mod correctly? Make sure it stays unzipped, as that's the only way the game will load it. The mod will still technically work if it doesn't load the script mod, but you'll have the problem of both sims getting pregnant.
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th May 2015 at 4:30 AM
when i first played my game using this mod my guy got pregnant from his wife. does this mod conflict with any other mods. cause it said in the description that should happen. thanks in advanced!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th May 2015 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Larn555
when i first played my game using this mod my guy got pregnant from his wife. does this mod conflict with any other mods. cause it said in the description that should happen. thanks in advanced!

Make sure you installed the script mod properly (it should remain zipped). Also check that Script Mods are enabled in your game settings. It looks like the update disabled script mods for some people, so you may have to re-enable them in the settings. Let me know if that helps!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th May 2015 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aren
Make sure you installed the script mod properly (it should remain zipped). Also check that Script Mods are enabled in your game settings. It looks like the update disabled script mods for some people, so you may have to re-enable them in the settings. Let me know if that helps!

i don't realize i need both downloads. i do now, and i got them. i should pay better attention. but thank you very much for your help.
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th May 2015 at 5:30 AM
Hi Aren, thank you for the mod. I was wondering,.. would it be at all possible to ask for you to make another mod.. reverse of this... where it is the receiver who gets pregnant, not the initiator? I'm sorry to ask but I have a scenario going in one of my neighborhoods and I need for the receiver to become pregnant.
Page 1 of 14