Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Willow Lake Remastered - NO CC

by pollycranopolis Posted 22nd May 2015 at 2:44 AM - Updated 17th Mar 2017 at 9:40 PM by pollycranopolis : Ultimate edition update

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd May 2015 at 2:49 AM
Looks awesome thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd May 2015 at 4:00 AM
Wow!! perfect and so much detail. I downloaded it and went in to check it out. thank you very much. It must have taken you forever to put that together.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd May 2015 at 5:38 AM
This is such a beautiful house!!! Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd May 2015 at 8:37 AM
Thanks You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd May 2015 at 5:41 PM
Totally awesome! Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd May 2015 at 6:32 PM
Thanks for sharing this is a really nice place for my sims to live
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd May 2015 at 7:54 PM
This is BY FAR one of the most beautifully creative lots I've ever seen - and I've seen lots of lots!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd May 2015 at 8:42 PM
Love this sooo much. Really like the attic bedroom since my in house maid (family member that always has the maid NPC buff on) has her own room now. ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd May 2015 at 10:24 PM
Thanks for this wonderful mansion for all of us to enjoy !
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd May 2015 at 12:47 AM
What town is this in? I installed it and I can't find it anywhere.
Scholar
#12 Old 23rd May 2015 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ProfessorFurry
What town is this in? I installed it and I can't find it anywhere.

You have to download it to a lot from The Sims 4 Library

Thanks so much for this lovely looking house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd May 2015 at 9:44 AM
Noice!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd May 2015 at 2:10 PM
If this lot is half as amazing in game as it looks in the pictures you did a WONDERFUL job! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd May 2015 at 2:48 PM
FYI -- when I went to install this lot, I got a windows message asking me if I wanted to replace existing files with the new versions. I did some detective work and found another house you created that I pulled down from the EA site -- different lot sizes and very different house. Since I have not used the first house in game yet, I went ahead and overwrote the files -- but it may be something you want to check. Not sure I want to know what would have happened to a saved game if I hadn't checked first and the original lot was placed somewhere in my game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd May 2015 at 5:00 PM Last edited by pollycranopolis : 23rd May 2015 at 5:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by GLachaille
FYI -- when I went to install this lot, I got a windows message asking me if I wanted to replace existing files with the new versions. I did some detective work and found another house you created that I pulled down from the EA site -- different lot sizes and very different house. Since I have not used the first house in game yet, I went ahead and overwrote the files -- but it may be something you want to check. Not sure I want to know what would have happened to a saved game if I hadn't checked first and the original lot was placed somewhere in my game.

Yes, these look like they share the same file name as the family suburban. I think what happened is that somehow during the initial saves of this lot it was saved in the place of the other (family suburban), even though they are from totally different neighborhoods and lot sizes. I re-uploaded family suburban with different file names if you would like to try it :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd May 2015 at 6:37 PM
This House was well thought of while building....Looks amazing. I really like it. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd May 2015 at 9:35 PM
This is completely stunning! Now I'm inspired to make a family for this home. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd May 2015 at 11:11 PM
Elle est juste MAGNIFIQUE !!!! Merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th May 2015 at 4:07 PM
Danke schoen.
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th May 2015 at 5:12 PM
[QUOTE=mummy_001]You have to download it to a lot from The Sims 4 Library

oh. Well I feel stupid. I'm so used to other games where if you downloaded a house it would magically appear at some random place. Although, I thank you for helping me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th May 2015 at 10:37 PM
cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th May 2015 at 1:41 PM
Thank you very much.. ^O^ this is perfect for my 6 sims including the maid.. I loved it ♥
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th May 2015 at 6:43 AM Last edited by xzeroremorse : 28th May 2015 at 8:53 PM.
So i've got a problem. The entire first floor of this house is unfurnished for me. Everything else looks great though. Any ideas?

EDIT: I've since fixed this issue. It was a conflicting mod that did this to all my placed lots. This house is excellent, thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th May 2015 at 3:08 PM
+
Page 1 of 3