Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunny Hill

by Volvenom Posted 3rd Jun 2015 at 9:21 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2015 at 8:56 PM by Volvenom

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 1:52 AM
I love this house. It looks very realistic. When I am looking at your creations I am always thinking that you must be a professional and not only some "player" because the way you combine colors and materials is perfect and your screenshots look like photos from Design magazines. I really admire you as a creator. Your houses are beautiful, they fit the environment and are very functional and spacious without looking empty. You have a great talent to make modern interiors feel very "homely" and nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 4:37 AM
Phenomenal!!!! This house is just stunning and the attention to detail is amazing...great job. Really loved the virtual tour as well was mesmerized from the start. Thank you so much for sharing :D
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crowkeeper
I love this house. It looks very realistic. When I am looking at your creations I am always thinking that you must be a professional and not only some "player" because the way you combine colors and materials is perfect and your screenshots look like photos from Design magazines. I really admire you as a creator. Your houses are beautiful, they fit the environment and are very functional and spacious without looking empty. You have a great talent to make modern interiors feel very "homely" and nice.

Oh thank you for that. You're so lovely yourself and so totally different to me, I couldn't make any of the houses you make ever *hug*

Quote: Originally posted by Zavaris
Phenomenal!!!! This house is just stunning and the attention to detail is amazing...great job. Really loved the virtual tour as well was mesmerized from the start. Thank you so much for sharing :D

I'm glad you like it, and the video as well. Thanks a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 8:43 AM
Ist ein sehr schönes Haus Dank an den Schöpfer l.g Jogo74
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
My goodness. Every time I see a beautiful house, I click it and it turns out to be one of yours. I think we have similar tastes. I actually don't download houses, I like to build my own. But I enjoyed watching your videos.

Thank you I would have liked to see your houses, why don't you try to upload some?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 11:20 PM
I like your house,is nice(sorry my english)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 9:34 PM
What an AMAZING House!! Great JOB and thank you so much for sharing it!!! Love IT!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 7:17 AM
The architecture is stunning and the interior gorgeous - you're an amazing talent
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 12:42 AM
Not only am I using this amazing house but because of it I have been introduced to TSR and the contents within.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 5:20 AM
Thankyou very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 7:31 PM
Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 11:06 AM
Gorgeous...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 10:02 AM
Your creations are AMAZING . Hands down . I cant even ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM
Very Beautiful, I loved!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 12:41 AM
Thanks for this simply gorgeous home. I love it, and I love your presentation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 8:28 AM
Great Work!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 10:13 PM
looks beautiful thanks again
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 6:02 PM
Very nice house !!!