Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Change At Home After Work

by mmsbludhound Posted 5th Oct 2015 at 12:34 PM

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 12:58 PM
Thanks! Does this also apply to inactive sims?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 1:00 PM
great! this has been bugging me too.

i wonder the same as christmas fear, does this affect townies too?
because it also bugs me to meet fellow townies, sometimes in very awkward job outfit...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 4:08 PM
Thank you so much! Less work for me now, haha!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 4:22 PM
Thanks! Most people change as soon as they get home, so it's nice to have our sims act more like real people in this way.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 5:10 PM
Thanks!This was always annoying that they didn't get changed after work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
Thanks! Does this also apply to inactive sims?

Yes, this applies to inactive sims too, as long as they go home after work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 10:22 PM
Nice! This has been bugging me too. Thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 3:34 AM
Thank-you! I have several sims who wear the same career uniform in town.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 5:06 AM
Thank you!!! I thing this is very useful!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 6:53 AM
This is great! For years I've had problems with "invisible" sims when they come home from work. All I see is the
green Plumbbob but no sim until I send them to the dresser to change. Now they change as soon as they get home! Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 2:15 PM
Something I noticed after playing it - The mail lady and newspaper kid wear casual clothes when they're "working". Didn't see anyone else post about this, so I wanted to let you know in case this was an unwanted effect of the mod. It's not that big of a deal, but when I was playing I thought the mail lady was an unexpected visitor to the house but then she stuck her hand in the mailbox!! lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 5:25 PM Last edited by mmsbludhound : 6th Oct 2015 at 6:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by allovuhsudden
Something I noticed after playing it - The mail lady and newspaper kid wear casual clothes when they're "working". Didn't see anyone else post about this, so I wanted to let you know in case this was an unwanted effect of the mod. It's not that big of a deal, but when I was playing I thought the mail lady was an unexpected visitor to the house but then she stuck her hand in the mailbox!! lol

LOL ! Thanks for informing me. It's strange though, the mod is only supposed to trigger when a sim enters their own home. I'll look into it and see if I can fix it.

Update: After stalking the paper boy and mail lady for a week, I was still unable to reproduce the problem or notice anything unusual. Do they wear casual clothes every single day or just sometimes?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 6:02 PM
You are AWESOME! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 1:27 AM
Thank youuuu! Another mod that I didn't know I needed but I totally do!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 4:52 AM
Finally!
I never knew I needed this mod until now.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mmsbludhound
LOL ! Thanks for informing me. It's strange though, the mod is only supposed to trigger when a sim enters their own home. I'll look into it and see if I can fix it.

Update: After stalking the paper boy and mail lady for a week, I was still unable to reproduce the problem or notice anything unusual. Do they wear casual clothes every single day or just sometimes?

It was happening every day. Even the burgler, lol! I was playing in Bridgeport in one of the suburban homes, but got sick of the high rise lots so I moved to Twinbrook. I didn't do anything else but the issue is suddenly gone. I think Bridgeport is buggy on its own, tbh, so no worries with the mod. The mail lady delivered today in her proper uniform
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 5:32 PM
Drives me crazy too! Thanks for putting the effort into it ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by allovuhsudden
It was happening every day. Even the burgler, lol! I was playing in Bridgeport in one of the suburban homes, but got sick of the high rise lots so I moved to Twinbrook. I didn't do anything else but the issue is suddenly gone. I think Bridgeport is buggy on its own, tbh, so no worries with the mod. The mail lady delivered today in her proper uniform

Glad to hear the issue's resolved . Enjoy!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 7:56 AM
I get tired of townies walking around (even in their homes) in their work outfits, so this is awesome.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 9:45 PM
This didn't work as intended; I had my sims start changing clothes every time they exited a room.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 6:51 AM
Thanks so much for this! I always hated seeing every sim walk around town in their work outfits. One of those little details that matters so much.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fulishagirl
This didn't work as intended; I had my sims start changing clothes every time they exited a room.

I've not encountered this issue before. What outfits do they change from/into when this happens?
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 5:24 PM
omg finally!!!your mod really cleanse the mess happen in my town since forever.btw,can u make another version which remove spinning animation?coz I realize that after using Dresscode mod by Consort which remove that animation,it helps reducing "sim freezing" esp right before my sims go to work.
Page 1 of 2