Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skeletal Butler

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 31st Oct 2015 at 7:23 AM

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 9:48 AM
i aww'd out loud :') bonehilda's been a fave since makin' magic and this is such a cute idea!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 12:15 PM
Doot doot.
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 1:21 PM
how do u download it...sorry im new
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Purplefun12
how do u download it...sorry im new

Hi Purplefun12 and welcome to MTS : The installation instructions are right on the first page where you see Description - Files - Download Instructions. If you find you need additional help with installation issues please post in the Help thread. The Comments Section for the mod is really for discussing the mod itself.

Where you are new here there is also detail on the Site Rules and Guidelines Page that might help you out.
Scholar
#6 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 3:47 PM
Love on Halloween. :lovestruc Thank you!
Scholar
#7 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 5:58 PM
Great idea, thank you for sharing it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 11:18 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 12:26 AM
Class!Thank you!
If you can make more skeletal torso unclothed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 3:38 AM
OMG, Thank you so much.
I have been hoping/wishing someone would make something like this for forever. Even had a name already picked out (cause of sim story reasons).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 8:21 AM
Thank you! They look cute! <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 9:40 PM
Sweet holy jeebus! Where has this BEEN my whole life~!? THANK YOU!

Omg, PLEASE do another one for the sims to dress up as a Grim Reaper!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 1:50 PM
Wonderful work! I can't wait to try it out. Thanks.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 5:02 PM
Thank you, Mr. Skeletal.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 6:13 AM
Brilliant!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 4:50 PM
This is Awesome! Can you make a Sims 4 version?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
This is Awesome! Can you make a Sims 4 version?

Unfortunately, I cannot, since I don't own Sims 4.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 8:50 PM
This is awesome! Thank you. Suits perfectly my household<3
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
Hi Purplefun12 and welcome to MTS : The installation instructions are right on the first page where you see Description - Files - Download Instructions. If you find you need additional help with installation issues please post in the Help thread. The Comments Section for the mod is really for discussing the mod itself.

Where you are new here there is also detail on the Site Rules and Guidelines Page that might help you out.

Thatnk you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 6:29 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA bonehilda here i come
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 6:31 AM
This is great! But I have a problem where the sim gets a regular body and head again whenever he changes out of the outfit. I've given him the Never Nude trait to avoid outfit switches for showering, but other circumstances would cause him to change outfits automatically (swimming, sleeping, exercising...) Is there a way to lock the outfit category to Everyday so that he stays a skeleton?

Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Butterbot
This is great! But I have a problem where the sim gets a regular body and head again whenever he changes out of the outfit. I've given him the Never Nude trait to avoid outfit switches for showering, but other circumstances would cause him to change outfits automatically (swimming, sleeping, exercising...) Is there a way to lock the outfit category to Everyday so that he stays a skeleton?

Thanks!

I don't know about locking outfit categories, but in MasterController there is an option called "Disable Clothing Filter" that (I believe) would allow everyday clothing to be equipped in other categories. Once the categories were enabled, you would have to edit the sim's outfits again to apply the recategorized outfit for the ones it was not enabled for previously.
Instructor
#23 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Camkitty
I don't know about locking outfit categories, but in MasterController there is an option called "Disable Clothing Filter" that (I believe) would allow everyday clothing to be equipped in other categories. Once the categories were enabled, you would have to edit the sim's outfits again to apply the recategorized outfit for the ones it was not enabled for previously.

Thanks for the reply; I'll give that a try.
Instructor
#24 Old 8th Dec 2015 at 11:48 AM
I was successful at unlocking the outfit for categories other than Everyday in CAS. But as soon as I switch categories in CAS to equip the outfit, the head appears and does not go away after. I'm able to equip the outfit for other categories, including the skull/hat, but it's mostly hidden by the sim's actual head. Furthermore, switching back to Everyday doesn't get rid of the head.

Is there a way to prevent a sim from changing outfits? Thanks again for your suggestion.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Dec 2015 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Butterbot
I was successful at unlocking the outfit for categories other than Everyday in CAS. But as soon as I switch categories in CAS to equip the outfit, the head appears and does not go away after. I'm able to equip the outfit for other categories, including the skull/hat, but it's mostly hidden by the sim's actual head. Furthermore, switching back to Everyday doesn't get rid of the head.

Is there a way to prevent a sim from changing outfits? Thanks again for your suggestion.

As far as I know, there is not really a way to prevent them from changing outfits, but there is a mod that forces sims into specific outfits(per room) right here.
Page 1 of 2