Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NL - Sectional Booth Recolours

by Michelle Posted 20th Nov 2015 at 8:19 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:59 AM by Michelle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 12:00 PM
Wow - thank you for the unused Maxis colours. They are wonderful. Can't wait to use them for my 50ies styled Strangetown.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 3:42 PM
I really like the red with white piping and the shiny pink. If I'm not mistaken, those match that red Maxis chair with white piping and some shiny pink Maxis stuff? My dream of having Maxis stuff that matches other Maxis stuff is a reality thanks to your hard work! It's been what, years now? You just don't stop! :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 11:31 PM
@CatOfEvilGenius - You are right the red and the blue match the chairs, the pink is a little off but it does go with the table. I have no idea why Maxis left them out, in my opinion the red and blue are nicer than the ones in game. It's only been 4 year here at MTS, only half as long as you and you never seem to stop either, you are the reason I never really got into doing clothes...you've already done just about everything I ever wanted. :lovestruc
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@CatOfEvilGenius - You are right the red and the blue match the chairs, the pink is a little off but it does go with the table. I have no idea why Maxis left them out, in my opinion the red and blue are nicer than the ones in game. It's only been 4 year here at MTS, only half as long as you and you never seem to stop either, you are the reason I never really got into doing clothes...you've already done just about everything I ever wanted. :lovestruc

Aw, thanks. Let's see how many more matching furniture recolors and clothes we can make, eh? I had forgotten that table but now that I see it, you did make a very nice coordinating seat for it!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 1:20 PM
Thank you!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 4:02 PM
Fabulous...thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 8:18 AM
YOU. You are my new hero!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 6:29 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 8:57 AM
Thank you, just what I was looking for for my 50s diner
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 10:53 PM
These will be good for my diners. Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 5:25 PM
AMAZING! Thank you Michelle!