Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dynamic Light - Equalizer T-Shirt Kids

by Bakie Posted 20th Nov 2015 at 6:55 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 7:32 PM
Thanks Bakie! I'd kill to have lit clothing in TS3. I don't think that's possible though.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 7:44 PM
I tried making my own version of this when I found out about clothing lighting. Mine had the result of looking a bit pixellated when it flashed as well and that was just with a single speed light.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Grijze Pilion
Thanks Bakie! I'd kill to have lit clothing in TS3. I don't think that's possible though.

I don't know about The Sims 3, I started modding when the Sims 4 came out.

Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I tried making my own version of this when I found out about clothing lighting. Mine had the result of looking a bit pixellated when it flashed as well and that was just with a single speed light.

The first one with the single speed light looks totally fine in my case, but the other one is very pixelated too, like you can see in the video. My pc or the game can't handle that much of information on clothing I think.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 1:32 PM
Thanks for this, I'll watch your video's and learn.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
Thanks for this, I'll watch your video's and learn.

Thank YOU for your kind words.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 11:19 AM
Very cool. Can you make this Shirt for Adults and Teens?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mechpuppe82
Very cool. Can you make this Shirt for Adults and Teens?

Thanks! I can definitly try!

Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 12:14 AM
that mod will be perfect for get together
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dawebster95
that mod will be perfect for get together

I didn't thought about that yet, but I think you're right! Adult version is coming soon!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 12:25 PM
Hi Bakie! I subscribed to both your MTS account and your YouTube channel! Thanks a lot and your tutorials are awesome! Keep it up!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitedevil86
Hi Bakie! I subscribed to both your MTS account and your YouTube channel! Thanks a lot and your tutorials are awesome! Keep it up!

Thank you very much! really appreciate it!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 3:32 PM
Quote:
mechpuppe82

Adult version is here: Dynamic Light Equalizer T-Shirt for teen, young adults, adults and elders

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 9:39 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 8:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmin3
Thank you

You're welcome!

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 12:23 AM
Thank You
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stardust74
Thank You

You're welcome!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th May 2020 at 6:49 AM
Thankyou so much for the years of use I've had from this T-shirt. So hard-wearing it's still as good as new.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th May 2020 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
Thankyou so much for the years of use I've had from this T-shirt. So hard-wearing it's still as good as new.
Haha nice to hear that your Sims still wear it!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 10:51 PM
Awesome!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Awesome!!!
Thanks!

Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Mar 2023 at 8:38 AM
TY
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th Apr 2023 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AWESOMEGAMER
TY
You're welcome!