Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 30/04/2023 15 Hour Active Career Day with better Wages...

by mummy_001 Posted 10th Jan 2016 at 9:37 PM - Updated 2nd May 2023 at 9:17 PM by mummy_001 : Update for Growing Together

172 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 126 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 3:16 AM
Nice one. Make them work for their money all the hours nature provides! I've actually done a massive rework of the science career, too. ( A prelude to reworking them all). The labs, Sixam, every element of the career itself and all the levels. The testing is never ending. I think I'm gonna have to throw it over to the creator's testing area for more feedback. It's proving too big to test on my own.

But I understand exactly why you would want to change it. Maxis did a lacklustre job of making it as truly exciting as it could have been. Thanks, mummy_001.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 5:04 AM
Might have to give this one a try. Thanks for making and sharing.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Nice one. Make them work for their money all the hours nature provides! I've actually done a massive rework of the science career, too. ( A prelude to reworking them all). The labs, Sixam, every element of the career itself and all the levels. The testing is never ending. I think I'm gonna have to throw it over to the creator's testing area for more feedback. It's proving too big to test on my own.

But I understand exactly why you would want to change it. Maxis did a lacklustre job of making it as truly exciting as it could have been. Thanks, mummy_001.

Thanks so much for the comment. There is a 12 hour one on here but alas it needs updating and I still found 12 hours not quite enough....

I can not wait to see your science makeover..... LOL I am still figuring out the Detective Career.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 5:11 PM
Thanks so much for this! Seems very useful~ Small question though, if I use this mod and decide I want my sim to go home before the 15hour shift is over, will it give a performance decrease or..?
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Socially Awkward
Thanks so much for this! Seems very useful~ Small question though, if I use this mod and decide I want my sim to go home before the 15hour shift is over, will it give a performance decrease or..?

That section will still be as EA made it. I have only altered the duration of the work day and similonians they receive per hour.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 11:38 PM
Thank you very much for this. I have several sims who has been in the science career, and there are just too many other things that they would love to be doing, besides their work; Now they'll have time to do those other things as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 3:47 AM
Works great. This is a much needed mod. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 12:18 AM
Defiantly going to have to give this mod a try. Been wanting to get my Medical career up past doctor. xD
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HollisterJunkey7
Works great. This is a much needed mod. Thanks!!

Thanks for the lovely comment.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bmso85
Defiantly going to have to give this mod a try. Been wanting to get my Medical career up past doctor. xD

Lol this mod was the only way i finally managed to become Cheif of Staff... I hope it helps you too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 3:34 PM
Thank you so much for this. Great Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 7:56 PM
Works great, I can finally progress in jobs! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 9:31 PM
Very..very..tanks for this mod, it is useful. :D
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 4:12 PM
Yea! This is very helpful. It is so frustrating dealing with the game clock when on the job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 11:42 AM
I've been downloading way too many mods today haha. Thank youf or this one, my sims never have enought time
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 8:44 PM
Question: Does this mod work with Zerbu's Turbo Career's?
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 2:21 AM
This is truly amazing! Sorry to ask, but do I need to unzip it to work?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 10:37 PM
Really Great!!!! It helps a lot and makes it a bit more realistic.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 2:48 AM
Could someone please tell me if I need to unzip the file or not?
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pro-Line
Could someone please tell me if I need to unzip the file or not?

Yes, unzip and put package file in your mod folder
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 7:16 PM
I've been waiting for this mod since GTW came out! Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 10:21 PM
Can anyone please tell me if this mod is still working? Or does it need updating after the latest patch? Thank you!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Thanks so much for the comment. There is a 12 hour one on here but alas it needs updating and I still found 12 hours not quite enough....

I can not wait to see your science makeover..... LOL I am still figuring out the Detective Career.

is there any way you could still make the 12 hour shift w/ double pay even though you don't think it was enough? i found the mod impossible to use unless not focusing on anything besides the career of one sim in a one sim household.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th May 2016 at 12:30 PM
Thank you!
Page 1 of 7