Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LACK Activity Table

by Honeywell Posted 19th Jan 2016 at 1:12 AM
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 1:50 AM
An IKEA add-on and something for the little ones...such a great combination. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 4:10 AM
Fantastic idea! It's way cuter than the original one, and much easier to match to a room. Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 5:49 AM
This is great, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 7:39 PM
Another great creation and my kids will love it too. The colors are very kid friendly and will go with lots of playrooms in my apartment buildings. I like the simple lines a lot. Thanks for thinking of it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 11:59 PM
Awesome as always, Honeywell! Another "must have" in my folder.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2016 at 8:51 PM
This is just lovely. I've always wanted something simple and versatile like this. Thank you for sharing. I always look forward to your work
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 1:41 AM
Thank you! Great addition to the LACK line
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 7:23 PM
Cool beans! Thanks! ;)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 3:37 AM
This is super cute, are the animations for getting the crayons etc still looking good when playing?
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
This is super cute, are the animations for getting the crayons etc still looking good when playing?

Hi, lee I know I would have looked at it up close when I made it, and since I didn't make note of it, they probably don't look completely ridiculous. Whether they look good or not I don't know. I usually only notice once the kids are settled in and playing and with all of the clutter around when they reach for blocks and crayons it looks fine to me.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 2:32 PM
Just saw this in your last video and had to look for it. Sooooooo much more attractive to keep around for children! Thank you!