Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DR & ND Alien Skintones

by simsinspring Posted 5th Feb 2016 at 1:19 PM - Updated 29th Mar 2017 at 7:22 PM by simsinspring : Added non-default and separated files.

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 2:51 PM
<3 The second and the third pictures, the details on their faces, are they part of the skintones? Or are they different CC?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
<3 The second and the third pictures, the details on their faces, are they part of the skintones? Or are they different CC?

Different CC. Those are blushes that came with the expansion !
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsinspring
Different CC. Those are blushes that came with the expansion !

Oh okay! Thanks <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 7:35 PM
I love these :) thanks !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 6:08 PM
These are gorgeous! I love the pink tone!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 6:06 AM Last edited by rabidpocketmonster : 20th Jun 2016 at 1:05 AM.
Hi, just bought the Sims 4 and immediately knew I wanted your skintones. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working for my game. I have Sims 4 deluxe and Get to Work installed. I've enabled the custom content in game options and restarted my game several times. I have the file unzipped and pasted into my /mods folder. Is there something I'm missing? Did the latest patch change things?

Edit: Reinstalled the game and the mod showed up. Amazing skintones!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 12:22 AM
Sweeeeeet. Absolutely gorgeous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 10:14 PM
Hi there. I absolutely adore your skins. Is there a way to allow these skins for human sims also?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 9:19 AM Last edited by _xKindredxSoulsx_ : 18th Jan 2017 at 11:21 AM.
Any chance these will be updated for toddlers? Along with your other skins?

[Edit] : Nevermind. I assumed files would need too be added for the toddler age stage, but hadn't actually thought to check. I went in game to check, and they are there and look to be working just fine. I guess they put the files needed in a long time ago or something and no one noticed and was including them in custom skins all along because the other custom skins I have seem to be just fine also. Good to know though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 12:15 AM
Thanks a bunch, I like the soft skin tones vs the super dark ones.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th May 2017 at 11:37 AM
Oh, these are lovely! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 8:33 AM
I've used your skin tones before and they are fantastic and also thanks for making them easier on the eyes. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th May 2018 at 5:07 PM
Thanks ! I really love these !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Aug 2021 at 3:37 PM
does this still work with the latest update??
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Feb 2022 at 6:01 PM
Doesn't work with newest patches, needs to be fixed first (e.g. via Sims4Studio, after launching it go to Content Management - Batch Fixes - CAS - Update skintones)