Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th May 2005 at 9:19 PM
Thank you. A much awaited object. I will test tonight!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th May 2005 at 1:32 AM
Sorry for my bad english.[/QUOTE]

Your English is Fine Stop Beating Your Self UP About It
#28 Old 20th May 2005 at 1:45 AM
warrar thing doesnt work for me.... well i just cant do it

hellllllllllp
Ice Princess
#29 Old 20th May 2005 at 1:45 AM Last edited by just kathy : 20th May 2005 at 1:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Classic Rock
warrar thing doesnt work for me.... well i just cant do it

hellllllllllp

There are links within the site with directions on how to use it. Why don't you try reading that before spazzing out in the future. It is your responsibility to learn how to open files. Not the creators.

Home of the Sims 2 InSIMenator.net

Stroke my Llama
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th May 2005 at 2:31 AM Last edited by miketaba : 20th May 2005 at 2:35 AM.
Hahahaha! Makeyne, come on. Compared to MANY other posters on this site, (No names!) you have impeccable English. If you think you have bad English, get over it. You really don't. Take it from a person who never lets a person get away with bad grammar (really, my friends once stopped talking to me becausde of it!). :werd:

miketaba
Field Researcher
#31 Old 23rd May 2005 at 9:33 AM
nice....works fine in my game...thank you so much, Makayne
Test Subject
#32 Old 23rd May 2005 at 9:54 AM Last edited by Thunderspirit : 23rd May 2005 at 9:59 AM.
I just pulled this while D/L's, Thumbs, and U/L's were down, so I hope I got the English version (as if it isn't English, French, or Lakota Sioux - I probably won't understand it; and my French and Lakota are descendingly worse than my English!)

*sigh*

BUT - I must say, menus and languages aside, the precursor eval of just the pic has made this one of my FAVE things so far! I've been wanting someone to come up with a few club things, like mics, Electric Keyboards (Korg/ Kurzweil ... for Example), and Realistic Electric Basses (Ibanez/ B.C. Rich), Some serious Marshall Stacks - even if they are just for show - and some club lighting.

"Geeez ... would it kill them to stab eachother? ... Oh ... hehe ... I guess it would!" ~ A Mad Sim Programmer trying to overcome a program error ... lol
Inventor
#33 Old 23rd May 2005 at 12:52 PM
May I use this as part of The Sims 2 Rockin' the Road Content Pack? I'll put the credit in your name.
Inventor
#34 Old 25th May 2005 at 12:12 PM
may i? im just wondering
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 26th May 2005 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv
May I use this as part of The Sims 2 Rockin' the Road Content Pack? I'll put the credit in your name.

Excuse-me for delay. Ok! You has my permission for the Microphone in your The Sims 2 Rockin' the Road Content Pack. Answer when you to finish.

For Microphone be 100% good I need of help with Play Rap problem.
Test Subject
#36 Old 26th May 2005 at 3:55 PM
thank you so much! i was hoping to get this in the actual university game so i'm really pleased you made it, cheers
Test Subject
#37 Old 30th May 2005 at 7:49 AM
Ok - I saw your other post Makeyne and just realized it was this mic I had commented on - lol.

I love this mic - BUT ... it there an option to get them to perform anything besides rap? Also - can we do an option without the speaker monitors and mixing rack in it? This would be good for backup singers, as they tend to get close (side by side tiles). They could have a single monitor directly in front of the mic rig, but not stereo, and no mixing rack, as these would overlap eachother and look rather ridiculous.

While the d/l's were down, I did manage to get the file, and yes, it was english (so at least I knew what the heck I was reading/ clicking) I tried the "Stand in Front" option, but they don't want to stay there, at all. It sort of acts like the Sim option of "go here". As soon as they get there, get bored or whatever, they just walk away.

Personally, I don't think they should cut away until they realize a desperation need.

As I said in the other post - great object. I just want more menu options and functionality, which may or may not be something we can do.
#38 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 9:41 PM
whats an ep and how do you get it?
Test Subject
#39 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by redbull
whats an ep and how do you get it?

Expansion pack.

By the way, does this have the Band Controller in it? It would be nice if it did.
#40 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 6:28 AM
This is too cool! awesome download! I love this site(I feel like such a newb!)
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 7:04 PM
I'd love to have just those speaker monitors without the mixing rack and without the microphone. One single speaker in black would be great. Is that possible to make? It would be a good decoration for any kind of stage.
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 7:02 AM
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH NICEEEE!!!!!!! very nice for my band..... i will download it... if it take some problems... i will report you.... and nice to know another Brazuca!!! hauHauHAU
Test Subject
#43 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 11:53 AM
Hmmm, I don't know why people are saying the menu's not in English, etc. I just downloaded it and tested it out...works fine for me. It's nice to have something different to practice speeches with. Good job!
Field Researcher
#44 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 1:27 PM
Hey, I run Rockin the road, and rather than just take your microphone and just give you credit, would you like to work for us Makeyne. Mod_bv and CLibra are talented coders (Im not too bad) and so we could help you get it working fully! Just a suggestion, PM me orgoto the site
www.sims2rockintheroad.tk
Inventor
#45 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:26 PM
Yes, Makyene, please?
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 11:34 PM
Umm...sorry if this is too much trouble, and I appreciate what you have done so far, but I have a quick question. I have a rock band in the making, and I was wondering if you could make an option of, "Sing Rock," or something on the line of that. Thanks!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#47 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jule78
Hmmm, I don't know why people are saying the menu's not in English, etc. I just downloaded it and tested it out...works fine for me. It's nice to have something different to practice speeches with. Good job!

When you are editing the Pie Menu Strings (TTAs) you need to Enable All Languages, and then go down each string clicking "Change in all languages" for each string. If you live in America you will get the default string, the one that has probably been edited to be in English. But in all other countries people will get the old string, what it was before you edited it. So for a changed option, you need to make sure all the languages match, unless you intend to translate them all.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Forum Resident
#48 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 11:54 PM
Wow. Thank you for this. perfect for us sim rockers

Your English is much much better than any of my second languages....since I have none.
#49 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 6:33 PM
Hi! I really need help on this object. If anyone can help that would be great. I would love to download this object but I can't. I do have winzip. I haven't bought it, but I have downloaded it. I have absolutly no idea how to install things off this website. If you can give me close and detailed instructions, how to. Plz email me how at [email protected]
Inventor
#50 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 6:36 PM
Um... THERE IS A LINK NEXT TO THE DOWNLOAD?
Locked thread | Locked by: IgnorantBliss Reason: old thread, old project
Page 2 of 3