Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buffy Summers-The gift

by coolryan1000 Posted 17th Mar 2016 at 2:49 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 10:51 PM
Really accurate (and gorgeous) face! Buffy is my favorite thing ever and I can never have enough Buffy sims, thanks for posting!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 1:02 AM
Wow, she looks great! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 6:41 AM
Very nice. I have been looking for a good well done Buffy. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 3:44 AM
Terrific likeness! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 4:07 PM Last edited by billielith : 21st Mar 2016 at 5:31 PM.
Wow, she is amazing! Congrats! :D
And that outfit. That's the one she wears the day of her fight against Glory, isn't it?

People requested me a few other characters, Spike, Anya & Giles. I won't have the time to make them, but maybe you could give it a try? You are really good! :)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 10:13 AM
You nailed it! I've seen a few Sim Buffy's around and many are pretty good, but this is the best. I love Buffy and must have her in my game! Thanks a million.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 5:54 AM
Thank you all for the kind comments
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by billielith
Wow, she is amazing! Congrats! :D
And that outfit. That's the one she wears the day of her fight against Glory, isn't it?

People requested me a few other characters, Spike, Anya & Giles. I won't have the time to make them, but maybe you could give it a try? You are really good!

Thank you, yeah that's the one, felt like it wasn't perfect but had to keep the maxis meshes for simplicity. Was also toying with the idea of the BuffyBot. I may if I get some time but I don't know if they'd turn out okay. Thanks and it means a lot coming from someone as skilled as yourself!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 9:05 PM
Her Sim Version is actually looking better than her real one, good Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 9:50 PM
You are great, there is not way you could have gotten even closer to her, it looks like it is really her in this pic. Thanks os much, I liked Buffy the Vampire slayer when it was on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th May 2017 at 8:16 PM
Ooh, A Buffy Bot would be awesome! Just perk her up and give her a cute outfit. Have you thought of making Faith?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeybee8587
Ooh, A Buffy Bot would be awesome! Just perk her up and give her a cute outfit. Have you thought of making Faith?

Funny enough I have already created the buffybot and the outfit she wore during her first episode. Also I have made a good start at creating Faith though she still needs a little work and I haven't had the free time, hopefully I will post them soon.
Instructor
#14 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 6:13 PM
I followed the link from this thread http://svt.paysites.mustbedestroyed...ooty/ts2/peggy/
I'm pretty sure this is the direct link to this hair.
http://svt.paysites.mustbedestroyed.../hairmesh08012/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Apr 2020 at 12:17 PM
Hey guys if you’re looking for more the scoobies for your game. Whysim on tumblr has made some brilliant sims.
Check them out
https://whysim.tumblr.com/post/1701...ears-p-on-these
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Oct 2023 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolryan1000
Hey guys if you’re looking for more the scoobies for your game. Whysim on tumblr has made some brilliant sims.
Check them out
https://whysim.tumblr.com/post/1701...ears-p-on-these

omfg thank you so much!