Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Magic Island

by joandsarah77 Posted 19th Mar 2016 at 4:00 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2017 at 1:50 AM by joandsarah77

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 4:51 PM
now I like thank you
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 5:00 PM
This is lovely, Jo, it looks such fun to visit too :0
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 8:02 PM
This is pretty impressive Jo, so much thought and detail gone into it, great job!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 8:04 PM
This is amazing... i love posts like this, and what i mean by "this" is, the ones when i'm scrolling through the pictures and reading the description, i suddenly realize that i'm grinning from ear to ear. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful creation!

I've always loved that ferris wheel, and always secretly wished it was a two-seater, so that sims could cuddle and kiss at the top of the ride. haha.

-gE
>=)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 11:09 PM
Wonderful job, Jo!!! I love it!
And my simmies will be most appreciative - they can't wait to visit
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 11:38 PM
ahhh perfect for my Magic Town :) Thank you!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 8:37 AM
I'm glad to see it uploaded! :lovestruc
It's just beyond amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 9:44 AM
Wow! I love this!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 11:31 AM
Thank you all for the nice comments.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#11 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 12:04 PM
Great job on this Jo, thank you.
The Great AntiJen
#12 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 1:53 PM
Glad to see this finished and up for download. Well done Jo.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 9:26 PM
You are very talented this is brilliant!!! Thank you very much.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#14 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 12:01 AM Last edited by Simonut : 21st Mar 2016 at 4:35 AM.
@ joandsarah77 This is absolutely fantastic ! :lovestruc Still one question is any items control by NPCs ? Just curious to know, all those I do not have any of the EPs after Seasons.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 1:02 AM
Simonut, The park contains no NPC's and I outlined each ride in the description. Just click on the spoiler buttons and make sure to read it all.

I gave separate links to the Bumper cars, mime and clown should people want them since they are NPC's.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 4:41 AM
thanks
Theorist
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 7:04 PM
You did a wonderful job on this, Jo! It looks super fun.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 1:16 AM
So great. Thank you for your efforts.
Turquoise Dragon
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 3:06 AM
Awesome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 11:35 AM
What a fantastic lot and I want to use it in my game but I have the old carnival set already in my game with echo's bumper cars so do I have to remove the old echo's package files relating to bumper cars to make this work or remove the whole old carnival lot as I was hoping to have both carnival lots in my game if that was possible?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 1:08 PM
@sparky1922 When you follow the link to the remeshed bumper cars you will see Leefish says they will overwrite Echos. Do not remove anything.

~Call me Jo~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 2:12 PM
Thank you joandsarah77 as you will probably be aware I still consider myself to be a fairly new sims 2 player and as such have made mistakes but right now I have one perfect world I do not want to mess up as I have invested so much time in it so just wanted to check and make sure and now I do its getting downloaded into my game today-) While I am here and typing I want to thank you for many of your other great builds as well that I downloaded and use on a regular basis.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 12:02 AM
Thanks sparky, glad you like them.

The cart runner (I think it's called) is an NPC, an invisible sim. Never remove an NPC file since that is the same as deleting a sim. You can tell if a file is a sim by opening it in simpe. Old recolours and meshes are fine to remove though.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 10:28 AM
It's beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 2:41 AM
Perfect talent and idea! c:
Page 1 of 2