Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Public Signage Set

by Butterbot Posted 2nd Apr 2016 at 3:44 PM - Updated 1st May 2016 at 9:55 PM by Butterbot : Formatting and title

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 6:46 PM
I've seen similar signs, but I like the style and size of these.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 7:58 PM
This download would be great enough as is, but the fact that you remembered to include gender-neutral signs makes this pretty much perfect.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 1:56 PM
These will be very well used. Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 3:28 PM
Great set, thank you for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 1:47 AM
These are really useful. Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Apr 2016 at 2:49 AM
@attuned

Glad you enjoy them! This has been kicking around for some time, so I figure I would release it while that other project gets some (hopefully) final tune-ups.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 6:54 AM
For Real Sign
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 4:28 PM
These are always so useful! Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Apr 2016 at 7:12 PM
@ATS Sandy

Glad they come in handy! Your work inspires me. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th May 2016 at 9:34 AM
Bravo et Merci!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 10:39 AM
Finally !! I am searching for these items for too long, thank you very much for creating .
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 2:54 AM
These are perfect!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Apr 2017 at 10:45 PM
Cool!~
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 4:38 AM
FYI - I think these files are broken. Had to remove from my mods folder in order for my game to start up. (They are old files not updated after all).
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 4:06 AM
@wilcat74 Butterbot is on an extended break and I am minding the mods. The files shouldn't need to be updated since TS3 hasn't had any updates in a long time, and this was created on the last patch level (1.67, which is identical to 1.69). Files can become corrupt over time. I will test these and get back to you.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 27th Jan 2020 at 3:32 AM
@wilcat74 I downloaded this 3 days ago, and the files worked perfectly in my game. This mod is for TS3 (not TS2 or TS4). Is it possible you are using it for the wrong game? Most of us have done that at least once or twice. As I said above, this mod was made on the latest and last patch level for TS3, and should not be causing a problem. If you are still having issues with your game, it is something else causing it. Try asking for help in the Sims3 help section. Good luck!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
@wilcat74 I downloaded this 3 days ago, and the files worked perfectly in my game. This mod is for TS3 (not TS2 or TS4). Is it possible you are using it for the wrong game? Most of us have done that at least once or twice. As I said above, this mod was made on the latest and last patch level for TS3, and should not be causing a problem. If you are still having issues with your game, it is something else causing it. Try asking for help in the Sims3 help section. Good luck!

Oh!!! My bad!!! Was tryna play in TS4!!! haha sorry 'bout that. Thanks for the reply and info!!!