Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Generic Hotel Chain Franchise - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 23rd Apr 2016 at 1:00 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2017 at 12:55 AM by Zarathustra
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 1:35 AM
I don't need this, but-- I spent a LOT of vacations down in Anaheim, because Disneyland, and aside from a couple of resort hotels (which have actual architecture) and inn-and-suites hotels (a lot like this, but with tiny kitchens and/or separate bedroom(s)), this is pretty much every hotel I've ever stayed in down there. So I'm hitting the Thanks button just for the memories.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 2:22 AM
I love you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 4:04 AM
Reminded me of the times I've spent on weekends at Disneyland when their hotel wasn't in my budget LOL. I keep my Sims too busy for the rare vacation, but I might just create a new VC neighborhood with a faux Disneyland to put this in. Thanks so much.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 12:03 PM
Great looking budget hotel, thank you Z
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 2:17 PM
Thank you, this hotel is actually going to suit my new hood very,very well - a little isolated place, where a small group of soldiers are sent to build a radar station - and a small business hood will grow nearby, and this hotel is perfect for (pretending soldiers flying somewhere else or top brass coming to inspect the base. You could not have made it more perfect for my game!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 4:36 PM
My oh my! This is an absolute PERFECT representation of every single generic post-2000 hotel out there! Every little detail - from the drab and neutral tones, to the little carport out front - is on point! Excellent work.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 11:01 PM
Oh, I think I've been on that trip! Many times. This is where we stay when the tent springs a leak and the rain won't stop. This needs to go downtown and in some of my outlying hoods.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 11:47 PM
I've stayed in a hotel with this exact layout before. Heh. Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 5:23 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 7:19 AM
Yes! Very beautiful! I'll probably use this at every town I make/download. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 4:14 PM
You have literally made the mundane wonderful all over again with this lot, going straight into my downtown vacation lot for all my weary businessman chars and families trying to make their holiday money go as far as possible! lol again thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 5:27 AM
Give your Sims a truly American road trip experience!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 10:39 PM
As a fan of realistic "everyday" architecture and facilities in game, this makes me really happy to see Also that it has no CC makes it a lovely addition
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Apr 2016 at 3:20 AM
This is great, and I think more people than you expected will find this really useful! Does it remind me of some generic, bad trips? Of course. Does that make me like it more? Of course.

Great work. I think you nailed the "style" of this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 7:42 AM
Reminds me of various Marriot Fairfields/Courtyards and Holiday Inn Expresses
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 3:06 AM
I definitely have stayed in a generic hotel just like this one! Takes me back to a very delayed flight... oh the memories! Epic build - cheers!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 11:44 PM
This looks just like the La Quinta I stayed at across the street from the ocean on Galveston Island. Very nice work. I can't wait to download this so my broke sims can go on vacation, too!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 6:42 PM
This is one of my all time favourite lots to use in game. It's so authentically generic and sterile, I couldn't build a neighbourhood or vacation destination without including it. :lovestruc

Also, looking through your creator profile, I've just realised you're responsible for building all my favourite lots that I use in my game. I don't know how I never noticed that before. Thanks for being so talented!

I just uploaded a collage of pictures to r/TheSims featuring your hotel here, thought you might like to see.