Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Taste Of The Tropics Food Stand Recolours

by Michelle Posted 11th Jun 2016 at 10:16 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:36 AM by Michelle : Suggestion from a moderator.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 12:52 PM
@Michelle Lovely recolours. I think you need to tick Seasons as required for the stool?

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 4:40 PM
This! Michelle you always manage to somehow give me what I want without me having to ask. I wanted a food stand to match to the dark bamboo chairs and now I have it. It's going into my game right now! Thank you so much.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 5:00 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! These look amazing. I am in love with the recolors. They will really allow them to be used in more diverse color settings now, so I really appreciate this! (You even recolored the potted palm!)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 10:38 AM
Very cheery recolours! Thanks, Michelle
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 10:22 PM
Nice ... and that stupid pineapple is gone on top. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 5:59 PM
Thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 6:16 PM
Thank you