Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated! Little Monster Guards, Bear and Bot Defenders

by K9DB Posted 16th Jul 2016 at 3:10 AM - Updated 28th Sep 2020 at 2:00 AM by K9DB

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 2:45 PM
cool idea. thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 3:55 PM
Wait, child Sims can sleep next to these? Awesome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 4:31 PM
Wow! What a Coolala Idea! Thanks for the mod!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 4:35 PM
I think a stuffed animal makes a lot more sense for keeping the monsters away than a lamp, so this is brilliant. My bear has been keeping me monster free for 24 years now
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tambailey2002
cool idea. thank you!

Thanks! You're welcome!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Wait, child Sims can sleep next to these? Awesome!

LOL! Yup! I thought that would be cool I made it so that the footprint doesn't get in their way, you can just use Crtl 9 or 0 to move it up onto the bed. Glad you like that feature :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimJymm
Wow! What a Coolala Idea! Thanks for the mod!

LOL! Coolala of you to say, thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizbethbear
I think a stuffed animal makes a lot more sense for keeping the monsters away than a lamp, so this is brilliant. My bear has been keeping me monster free for 24 years now

LOL! Exactly, right? Yup, mine too
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 7:10 PM
Sorry guys, I don't know if anyone's having problems since the patch? But to make 100% sure, I'll update ASAP!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 7:20 PM
What a super-cute idea, love it! Will wait for your above-mentioned update, am looking forward to trying it out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 10:32 PM
I haven't tried it out yet but like Esmeralda said, the idea is super cute. A cute toy is such a much better guardian than a lamp. =)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 10:46 PM
Thanks for your kind comments guys And you can go ahead and download now, they're all updated and ready to keep those monsters away!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 3:02 AM
This is sweet! Tnank you! <3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by egureh
This is sweet! Tnank you! <3

Thanks, you're welcome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jul 2016 at 11:39 PM
Adorable idea!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 10:37 AM
These are great! Thank you!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 1:03 PM
Thanks for the kindness guys
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 2:48 AM
great idea , i really like it, but it doesn't work ,unless in mine, please help me , i have the original game and the kids pack,
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 2:58 AM Last edited by K9DB : 19th Jul 2016 at 3:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TS4Adict
great idea , i really like it, but it doesn't work ,unless in mine, please help me , i have the original game and the kids pack,

Hi, do you mean it doesn't keep the monsters away? Do you have the July patch?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 10:50 AM
You have to turn it on every night, or the children monsters under the bed.

Thanks for this gem. I was sick of the monsters every night, my poor kids were so tired when they got home from school. I just have to remember to turn the thing on every night. LOL This is better than cutting out the function totally.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
You have to turn it on every night, or the children monsters under the bed.

Thanks for this gem. I was sick of the monsters every night, my poor kids were so tired when they got home from school. I just have to remember to turn the thing on every night. LOL This is better than cutting out the function totally.

Really? I only have to turn mine on once and it stays on. That's weird, I'll take another look at it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 1:16 PM
@lewisb40 Could you do me a favour and test these for me please? Let me know if either of these work for you? P.S. I just realized something else too, do you have aquariums in your game?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  DB_MonsterGuardsBotandBearTest.rar (65.9 KB, 6 downloads)
File Type: rar  DB_MonsterGuardsBotandBearJune.rar (66.0 KB, 5 downloads)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 5:25 PM
Hello, thanks for this mod. I have a problem, I do not know if it happens because my game is in spanish or why, but nothing appears in the toy menu, just a red spot to turn it on and off but without any text on it and the view option. I do not know exactly if it is working, but in two nights no monster appeared but Im not sure.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 8:40 PM Last edited by K9DB : 19th Jul 2016 at 8:51 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by argos93
Hello, thanks for this mod. I have a problem, I do not know if it happens because my game is in spanish or why, but nothing appears in the toy menu, just a red spot to turn it on and off but without any text on it and the view option. I do not know exactly if it is working, but in two nights no monster appeared but Im not sure.

@argos93 The toys are set to "on" be default when you buy them, so I'm glad to hear that it's working for you! Hmm, yes, the text is probably not showing because your game is in spanish, sorry about that. It seems I didn't make the english strings for every language, but if you send me the translations I'll try and add them in your language for you if you like?
Page 1 of 4