Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 10:58 PM
Default Finding a new owner for my mod
Sup!

Because of time constraints I can no longer keep one of my mods up to date and working, and that's why I'm wondering if any of you are willing to take over for me.
Basically you get all the rights (wow that sounds official) and you can re-upload it and whatever. I just don't want to let the people down who are using my mod so, please, if you're interested, message me!

The mod:
No More Autonomous Phone Actions
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=536411

Known bug(s):
Sims reset when they play a game on their phone
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 4:16 PM
This should resolve the problem I think. In testing.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  KaiNoAutoPhone.7z (20.0 KB, 8 downloads) - View custom content

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 12:35 AM
ill take it if u want, but I wont be able to update it, unless you tell me how to
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 2:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 57ChevyBelAir
ill take it if u want, but I wont be able to update it, unless you tell me how to

1. The person above you possibly resolved the issue two months ago.
2. (more importantly) The offer was for someone else to continue updating the modification, there's no point in offering to take it on and have your name attached to it if they still have to do all of the actual work.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW