Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#26 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 12:49 AM
The free version of Fraps does videos too.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 12:51 AM
30 seconds (or 1 minute, I can't quite recall) maximum and with a stupid watermark, though.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 1:28 AM
ihatemandatoryregister, probably an old version, I tend to like old versions of most things way better.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#29 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 4:09 PM
I have Fraps, but I really liked the option of being able to take pictures of part of the screen on the fly, without the extra step of an editing program. My free copy of Fraps does not allow you to save in anything except BMP. Maybe it depends on the version number of the program.
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 8:20 PM
Hi! I have a trello and I think it would be cool if anyone who has a trello would share their board so other people could see the how other simmers stories are going/ progressing!

This is my trello for my sims! (just note that I haven't started on any actual gameplay! my computer is currently being fixed so I am just getting out the basics of how i want my hood and my sims to be. Basically i'm preplanning everything before i actually start but if you want to look at it by all means feel free too!)

https://trello.com/b/AnYgiZNE
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 9:23 PM
I know it's been almost 2 years since anyone's really talked about this but has anyone else tried to use this system? I think it's really neat and just started a board myself
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 11:47 PM
I tried it but it was too much work and I kept forgetting to take pics. I also play in fullscreen mode with nothing else running.
Page 2 of 2