Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dine Out Vest Layer Edit (Tucked In)

by VentusMatt Posted 15th Sep 2016 at 5:35 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 7:53 PM
Whoa!! It's about time someone corrected this :-) Thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 2:44 PM
I really like this, but I wish there was a version that didn't override the original files so I can use both
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 2:16 AM
Thank you! For the longest time I thought there was something wrong with this top. It should have always been tucked - major improvement!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 11:07 AM
Thank you so much, this bugged me too. =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 9:21 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 5:47 AM
Tried using this mod and all the vests remain untucked. Also does this work on vests cloned from the tucked out vest?
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 11:32 PM Last edited by VentusMatt : 18th Nov 2016 at 7:34 AM.
I will check but all vests colors should be tucked in.

Now by clones do you mean recolors because if so than no as this only alters the original cas parts and recolors have their own cas parts.

Check out my Simblr
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Nov 2016 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clowchan
Tried using this mod and all the vests remain untucked. Also does this work on vests cloned from the tucked out vest?

So checked and my package is working as it should. Would you happen to have another file that alters the vest as well because if so then it could be that that file and mine are countering each other. If you are unsure then I would recommend testing my file by itself and if it works then you may need to try and find the file that is prevent mine from working as intended.

Check out my Simblr
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 7:35 AM
Oh my god this has bugged me to end. It's my favorite shirt too but I rarely use it in game 'cause it looks tacky with the shirt untucked. Thank you so, so, so much!!!