Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 5:08 PM Last edited by linesa : 25th Sep 2016 at 3:46 PM.
Default Solved - Can someone clone me the plumbbob's mesh, please ?
Hello ^^
I hope I'm posting my question in the right section ^^

As the title imply, I would like to know if someone could clone me the plumbbob's mesh (the thing over the Sims's head) please ?

I already did it with the Sims 3 by using the S3OC to clone it and using the TRSW to extract the LODS and I would like the get the Sims 4's version to compare ^^
I may also plan to use the Sims 4's Plumbbob in a Sims 3 creation ^^

If I'm asking that, it's because I don't have the Sims 4 and I don't plan to get it ^^
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2016 at 11:22 PM
Here it is. I've included the texture and it's shadow LOD just in case they'd be of use.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Sims 4 Plumbbob.7z (246.7 KB, 19 downloads) - View custom content

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 3:45 PM Last edited by linesa : 16th Oct 2016 at 1:47 PM.
Thank you very much @BrittanicStepanova :D