Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Free, No Obligation!" Window Set

by Nysha Posted 5th Oct 2016 at 8:19 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2017 at 1:52 PM by Nysha

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 9:26 PM
Indeed - sign me up now for this unmissable bargain.

Love the detail of the window handles. Good job.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 9:33 PM
Yes! British windows, thank you so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 11:04 PM
I remember the ad well, used to drive me nuts! Thanks for the lovely british windows, they are fab!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 12:46 AM
I snagged these off Tumblr already, but wanted to come here and say thank you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 10:08 AM
I seldom download windows/doors but these are epic. Reminds me of home. Thank you.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 11:27 AM
Thanks for the lovely comments, everyone!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 12:18 PM
I like the simplicity of these windows. Thank you for sharing them with the rest of us and for making them repositoried!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 12:32 PM
Oh wow, second I saw these, I was like "are those UK windows?"
Now I'm going over their phone number in my head...because how could you forget that guy yelling how "YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE" or their phone number!
Look forward to using theses, thanks so much for making theses
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 12:50 PM
I'm not familiar with this style of window but they look brilliant and I love that you included all of the sizes you could possibly need when building. Outstanding - thanks for sharing them!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 1:33 PM
I love the look of these windows but can't get the files to open.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 2:19 PM
Wow, these windows are awesome. Such variety <3

I seldom download any build mode related objects, but these are a must-have for me. Thank you so much for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 3:17 PM
These are the same unspectacular but incredibly warm and practical windows I have fitted in my flat! Thanks so much for making them for the game :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 3:55 PM
You buy one, you get one free, I said you buy one, you get one free!
It was my favourite ad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLvS_mhOuM8
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 5:02 PM
These look like the window in my flat! :-) I love them, thank you for making and sharing them :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 7:31 PM
In the US, It was a very common style seen as well in mid-century modern homes and businesses. Thank you for your brilliant work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 9:39 PM
15 years ago? I feel old. Thanks! These are great. I have been wanting some like this for years but always unsuccessful in my own attempts.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 12:44 AM
I see sets like this and wish I were a builder!
I too am swooning over the window handles.
#19 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 2:21 PM
So I chose to download full set but there was nothing in the zip file? Copying the zipped file from the temp folder and extracting it in downloads also showed there was nothing in the archive. Just thought you should know something went wrong with the upload.

Edit: The regular height had files, but the counter height file was empty as well. Idk if it's something on my end or not.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 4:59 PM Last edited by Summer25 : 7th Oct 2016 at 5:58 PM.
Default Problem with download!
I am having the same problem, all files in the folders are empty apart from the first file in each, tried them all? I would love to have the complete set of these windows! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful set and I really hope to be able to download it soon
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 11:47 AM
Thank you so much I can finally make my English-style houses look really English now
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Oct 2016 at 8:11 PM
I've tried over and over but the files do not open at all. I really wanted these windows but there appears to be something wrong with the files.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 11:49 PM
@zheyrryhn @SingleClawDesigns @Summer25 - I've just downloaded the files to check and they worked for me. What program are you using to open them? I'd recommend 7-zip on Windows, but it's not the only option; WinRAR should also work, but WinZIP or just opening the file as a folder won't.

If you think it might be a problem with downloading from MTS, you can also download the full set here: http://simfil.es/122139

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 10:40 PM
I love that you made both longer windows and counter height in the same style. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
@zheyrryhn @SingleClawDesigns @Summer25 - I've just downloaded the files to check and they worked for me. What program are you using to open them? I'd recommend 7-zip on Windows, but it's not the only option; WinRAR should also work, but WinZIP or just opening the file as a folder won't.

If you think it might be a problem with downloading from MTS, you can also download the full set here: http://simfil.es/122139

I am using WinRAR, and have never had any problems downloading files, but for some reason every time I download these files, WinRAR shows 41 errors, then when extracted all the files show up as 0KB, I have tried all your file options here and tried also to download it from the link you have given above, but the same thing happens there too? I have no idea why this is happening, as it appears most people are having no problems at all!
I do thank you for trying to help, but I guess I'll just have to miss out on the fun of having these windows in my game!

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful set
Page 1 of 2