Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Coordinating Colors Part 1: Walls

by Madhox Posted 20th Oct 2016 at 2:07 AM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 2:58 AM
These walls are all awesome! And I'm really looking forward to the floors, foundations and roofs too.
I've just got one question. Can you make another version or update the current version with darker corners for the shingles and clapboards? The corners on the both of them are super bright white or off white.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 4:24 AM
Beautiful work, thanks so much for this set. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 10:35 AM
Thanks so much!! ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 1:53 PM
Thanks for the addition! Nice color options.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 3:29 PM
This is so cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 4:07 PM
I think I died and went to wallpaper heaven!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PT9
These walls are all awesome! And I'm really looking forward to the floors, foundations and roofs too.
I've just got one question. Can you make another version or update the current version with darker corners for the shingles and clapboards? The corners on the both of them are super bright white or off white.

To be honest I'm not sure if I will, I made them bright on purpose because I absolutely loathe the dingy grayish 'white' that EA used. If I do make another version it'll probably be after the other sets are done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 10:19 AM
I love the colour pallette!! <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 9:18 PM
Yes, thanks a lot
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 9:07 AM
Good Recolours!
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:16 PM
great work! Can you do one in bright & Pastel colors, like crayola colors. I love when things match. I am a bit OCD that way. . I wish I knew how to create new CC myself but I dont get to spend a lot of time on my game (working granma you know) So I rely on other like you who are so talented to create the things I like. I would also love to have the same colors for many of the tables, chairs, coffee & accent tables and desks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Oct 2016 at 4:02 AM
thank you so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by granmabakes
great work! Can you do one in bright & Pastel colors, like crayola colors. I love when things match. I am a bit OCD that way. . I wish I knew how to create new CC myself but I dont get to spend a lot of time on my game (working granma you know) So I rely on other like you who are so talented to create the things I like. I would also love to have the same colors for many of the tables, chairs, coffee & accent tables and desks.

Some brighter recolors are on my project list but I don't know then I'l get to them. As for object recolors I may or may not, it really depends on how I feel.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 2:43 AM
OMG these are beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Nov 2016 at 7:34 PM
this is great thanks...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 7:11 PM
Just had to come and tell you these are amazing the best that I have ever found! thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 6:31 PM
Love this!
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 7:00 PM
Thank you so much. Have really been struggling without being able to control color and pattern like we could in Sims3. I love the subtle colors you picked. Missed a blue, but there are a lot of blues in the game. I also hate the dingy white. Some of it is lighting and I have resorted to placing the Cutlas of Light behind most curtains at the top. On one axis only - the other axis fine. So white on the North South Walls and dingy grey on the East West walls without the lights. Go figure. But you have got me enjoying building again and I have all your sets. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th May 2017 at 10:38 PM
Love all of these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 5:21 PM
So many options. I love these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 7:30 PM
I LOVE THE LOOKS OF THESE WALLPAPERS!!! THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 11:10 PM
I love these so much and your kitchen!!! My daughter and I are making a house with them right now!!! Great work!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 3:30 PM
I'm loving these wallpapers! I do seem to have a little issue tho... As you can see in this image , the coloured parts seem to have some sort of reflection. The reflection is locked in place, so it only shows from this angle. Do you know what the issue might be? Thanks and again, I really love the wallpapers!
Screenshots