Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FreeTime "Tube-ation" Add-ons

by Michelle Posted 26th Dec 2016 at 11:55 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:13 AM by Michelle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 3:14 AM
Thank you :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 4:17 PM
Thank you for sharing. This will be great for dorms. I'm always looking for slaved add ons because the files are much smaller.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 10:42 AM
I really love all the slaved-to-maxis furniture! This set will suit the Curious' house pretty well (especially the bookcase).

Btw, where can I find the beddings from screenshots (both the blue thunder and light grey space)?
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 12:12 PM
@GreenTeaRus - As I mentioned in the description the bedding is mine and not available, sorry hun. They are part of a series I am working on, that will be available as soon as I get the time to finish it.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 3:47 PM
@Michelle - sorry, I'm unobservant(( Thanks for quick reply! Those WIP beddings are very beautiful, so I hope that you will have plenty of free time soon =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 4:41 PM
Thank you Michelle . Beautiful
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 2:16 AM
Love this set of add-ons, Michelle! Thank you again for this. It's a fantastic request!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Nov 2018 at 7:48 PM
I just now got around to actually using the bed for the first time just now, and found that it comes with the weirdest glitch o.o
I've never seen anything even remotely like this... Tried not having it against the wall in case there was some issue with the mod for getting into a double bed with one side against a wall, but it was the same.
Screenshots
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 4:55 AM
@Hil0 - Wow that is strange, I have no idea what has happened with the bed in your game. It has never happened in my game, thank goodness.

Have you tried deleting the bed from that lot and replacing it?
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@Hil0 - Wow that is strange, I have no idea what has happened with the bed in your game. It has never happened in my game, thank goodness.

Have you tried deleting the bed from that lot and replacing it?

A bunch of times, still the same.
Another one of life's great mysteries
BTW, will you ever finish and release those gorgeous beddings? :-P
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 7:14 AM
@Hil0 - I have finished the bedding, just have not asked for permission to use the images yet. I will get around to it as soon as I find a way to contact the site owners.