Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Grocery Set - Cut Meshes *FIXED v1.46.18.1020 - 26 AUGUST 2018*

by AlexCroft Posted 28th Mar 2017 at 10:22 PM - Updated 26th Aug 2018 at 12:01 PM by AlexCroft

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 10:57 PM
thank you so much! <3
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 11:04 PM
Does this include custom foods made by other modders or just EA's foods?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 11:07 PM
If it could work like a container full of product that could sell to people in GTW that would be amazing just like Sims 2 produce stands.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 11:20 PM
By the way, it is cut not cutted. Just had to correct you there.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 12:18 AM
damn this is cool thx
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 3:28 AM Last edited by danburite2 : 29th Mar 2017 at 4:04 AM.
Okay, so every time I try to place this on my lot, the food display object disappears, and I get the message "script call failed".
This also really needs an English translation.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 5:48 AM
I am also getting the "script call failed" error.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 6:32 AM
OH MY GOD. I've been wanting something like this for AGES. Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 11:07 AM
For the people getting "script call failed" error- usually this happens when the mesh is one from DLC that you don't have. Since the creator has said he made the mesh using the City Living object, I wonder if it was cloned off of that and not a base game mesh? Do you guys have the City Living EP? If not, that's probably why the script is failing when you try to place the object.

To the AlexCroft: thanks for the nice mesh and good idea! Looking forward to using this in my game, but yes, I'd also like to see an English translation And you might want to investigate if this is BGC, or if not, clone it again but use a BG mesh (you can PM if you're unsure about that, I'm happy to help you )
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brittpinkie
For the people getting "script call failed" error- usually this happens when the mesh is one from DLC that you don't have. Since the creator has said he made the mesh using the City Living object, I wonder if it was cloned off of that and not a base game mesh? Do you guys have the City Living EP? If not, that's probably why the script is failing when you try to place the object.

To the AlexCroft: thanks for the nice mesh and good idea! Looking forward to using this in my game, but yes, I'd also like to see an English translation And you might want to investigate if this is BGC, or if not, clone it again but use a BG mesh (you can PM if you're unsure about that, I'm happy to help you )

I've got all the packs, so that's not it.
Smeg Head
#12 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 2:11 PM Last edited by coolspear1 : 29th Mar 2017 at 2:24 PM.
From what I can see when opening the package of the "functional" object, the governing Object Tuning XML which it is told to defer to for its functions is not included. All objects have one, and the creator has obviously made an XML for the object to defer to, because there is a long 21-digit, non-Maxis XML reference for the object, but without the inclusion of this remade governing Object Tuning XML then it cannot refer to anything for its governing properties and will glitch-out.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 2:26 PM
I'm getting 'Script call fail' too. Plus I think there needs to be an English translation, because I cannot understand the language its in. It would be such a great object if it can be fixed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
From what I can see when opening the package of the "functional" object, the governing Object Tuning XML which it is told to defer to for its functions is not included. All objects have one, and the creator has obviously made an XML for the object to defer to, because there is a long 21-digit, non-Maxis XML reference for the object, but without the inclusion of this remade governing Object Tuning XML then it cannot refer to anything for its governing properties and will glitch-out.

Hi! I'm trying to fix the problem. I have included the object tuning xml, but for some reason sims4studio hasn't saved it. The object works perfectly in my game. I'll try to do my best. Sorry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 6:22 PM
Hi guys! I'm sorry for the the inconvenience. I've fixed the error, now it should work fine. Try it and let me know (You must have get to work and city living).

The catalog description is in italian. But the object interaction is in your game language.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xianah
I'm getting 'Script call fail' too. Plus I think there needs to be an English translation, because I cannot understand the language its in. It would be such a great object if it can be fixed.

I've fixed the script error. Try it now and let me know. The catalog description is in italian, but the interaction is in your game language.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 9:35 PM
Default It works now!
Tested, works wonderfully in my custom supermarket, thank you!
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 11:00 PM
Thank you for fixing it. It works for me now.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 1:19 AM
Thank you! I have been using another grocery, but yours looks great. This will be perfect in my farmer's market.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 11:20 AM
Will this show custom fruit and veggies made by other modders or just EA's?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Will this show custom fruit and veggies made by other modders or just EA's?

Just maxis' one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 1:12 PM
I love it! Bravissimo! SUPERRRR!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 5:13 PM
Can you make one for fish and flowers too? Dunno if is possible.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 12:40 AM
I really needed this! Bless you and huge appreciation for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 4:07 AM
so cool! Would also be awesome if sims could get a whim to "go to the grocery store" from being hungry, a parent, or having the "family" aspiration. It would also be sick to do a venue mod for grocery store but that's a bit beyond the scope of this project, I really appreciate it as-is!!
Page 1 of 3