Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Water Unbound III- More Colors!

by Snowhaze Posted 31st Mar 2017 at 9:53 PM - Updated 31st Mar 2017 at 10:22 PM by Snowhaze

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 11:43 PM
These are soooo beautiful. Stunning colors and the watery shimmer makes them look sparkly too. Breathtaking. Love it. Thanks so much! :)
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 1:04 AM
would be cool to have pool water these colors just a suggestion
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 2:43 AM
agreed water colors for pool is sth noone made so far unless I didn't saw it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 3:29 PM
I love the colors, thank you so much If I may add a request for some more recolors- like red for vampires
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 2:42 AM
Love the colours! Thankyou
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 10:22 PM
lovely colours but again these don't show up
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer

Hi,

These terrain paints are Base game recolors so you there shouldn't be a problem.
Did you unzip the zip and placed the resulting packages into your Mod's Folder? Did you check Allow Custom Content under Options in your game? (Even if you had CC allowed originally, when the game updates through EA, the CC setting gets automatically turned off and you need to go back into options to turn it back on.)
I don't know if this will help, but you can also try taking the packages out of their folders and placing them in the Mods Folder individually and testing that out.

If you are having this problem with multiple downloads, you might want to consider Repairing your game. You can do that through your Origin/EA account library. Repairing only takes a few minutes. (To be on the safe side, remember to always copy and save your game files elsewhere first.)

I hope this helps,

Snowhaze
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 3:12 AM
Lovely!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 8:46 PM
Muito Obrigada!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer

I know that it's been more than a year since this was posted, but I encountered the same problem. In my case, it wasn't an issue with Snowhaze's creation. Another creator made floor paint replacements as defaults. If you've downloaded and installed floor paint and/or terrain replacements from this site, your base game terrains will be overridden and they will be identified as custom content. Also, if your game is in English, these particular replacements will not be written in this language. In my case, I was not able to see Snowhaze's pool water terrain paint colors as well.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 12:17 PM
Yes!!! For my magical gameplay they suits sooooo perfect! Thanks a lot for sharing and best regards from Austria ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 3:22 AM
Grata por compartilhar seu trabalho, amei muito!