Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Napping Mat

by Arsil Posted 13th Apr 2017 at 11:50 PM - Updated 11th May 2017 at 4:01 PM by Arsil : No more clipping

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 12:55 AM
Oh my !!!! I love this so much!!! So cute!!!!! I love you!!! I really love you!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 12:58 AM
My goodness, 2 mods in 2 days from you! Why are you spoiling us? This is great! Thank you Arsil!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 1:46 AM Last edited by AngieMFAK77 : 14th Apr 2017 at 2:18 AM.
Once I've picked my jaw up off of the desk I might be able to think of a comment.

Edit**
Ok, there we go.
Like WHAT???? Do you realise how BRILLIANT you have now made our games? Toddlers... not need. . . any attention at all .. . and they have bottle in their inventory...leaving the grown-ups to do. . .whatever!!!!
Sorry but I can hardly get my words out here- THIS IS AMAZING!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
(Had it in TS2 - needed it so bad for TS3!!!)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 2:19 AM
This is absolutely fantastic, one of the things on my wishlist for TS3 has always been the ability for toddlers to sleep in something other than the cribs! I am so happy that you are adding such wonderful stuff to the game and sharing it with the rest of us. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 2:50 AM
Awesome! It's like the toddlerbeds for TS2 but on the floor! Main point, I never have to put them to bed or take them out a crib again! Unless I want to! Thank you!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 7:31 AM
This is honestly something I can see myself using a lot in the future, and a very neat idea. Thank you!!

Quote:
IIRC while toddlers are sleeping on the mat, they can't be interrupted by autonomous interactions,
so Sims trying to use an interaction on them might wait and wait.

OK, this has just cemented my decision to only use your mat instead of cribs from now on. No more waking up the baby to play with them when they're in the red!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 7:53 AM
Thank you =)
That is one thing i can cross of my "Things I need in Sims 3" list =D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 8:02 AM
Thanks!I've needed this for a long time.It should make it easier to get toddlers to sleep now.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 12:45 PM
I'll test it out; I'm sure it'll be a great item to have for a household full of toddlers and more toddlers.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 1:44 PM
I wanted this so bad!!! Thank you Arsil!
More staff for toddlers! Yeahh!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 3:42 PM
Sniff, sniff...another brilliant mod for the tots...**sheds tears of joy**! Thank you Arsil, I can't play without your mods.
Inventor
#13 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 5:30 PM
I love your work!!!
Please, a question, have you checked if your mod may conflict with Mikey's better sleeping babies and toddlers mod also here in MTS?

Thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 7:14 PM
I love you for these two mods you uploaded recently! Please,create more family-children gameplay related modifications !
I'm so excited to try It my game!
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
have you checked if your mod may conflict with Mikey's better sleeping babies and toddlers mod also here in MTS?

No conflict, but that mod won't affect how toddlers sleep on the mat.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 8:29 PM
OMG OMG OMG another one!!! Question is it just the circle mat? That one shows up in my game and works, kinda disappears into the floor but I really don't care. Is the rectangle rug suppose to show up to? If so I was thinking about getting the pillow and blanket for the crib and putting in on the mat to create a little bed...omg! I can't get over how cute the hugs are and the splashing in the puddles!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 9:52 PM
Thank you! Now I can have more independent toddlers with all your mods!
Question tho ..would it be possible to make toddlers go to sleep/nap by themselves on beds ("cribs") like this one > http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=429304
It just reminded me of the Sims 4 toddlers and would be awesome if someone could improve the Sims 3 ones, seeing them act like it's a crib looks weird when they wake up and start crying and grabbing the air
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 1:14 AM
Move objects allowed me to place a rug over the mat and then I used some railing that is walk through also a pillow for decoraction.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 4:29 AM
I used this so much in sims2!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 4:39 AM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 7:07 AM
Arsil your creations always make me so happy!!I absolutely hate toddlers but your ideas always fascinate me!!I downloaded even if i have zero use for it,just because you deserve it!
Your creativity and efforts always make the game so much more enjoyable.Thank you for putting your time in this forgotten game!Seeing your creations in the download section always put a smile me, honestly thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 8:12 AM
Arsil, this is great! Thanks yet again. I've been using it since it came out with no problems yet. I think you have a winner here. LOL.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 10:09 AM
I'll help you test this! Toddlers are a pain in ts3. I love anything that helps them be more self sufficient.
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 1:06 PM
Downloaded and tested and its amazing to have! However it glitches through the floor constantly and sometimes just has chinks of it missing no matter what surface its on. Would also be awesome to have more options for how it looks once bugs are fixed <3
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 2:28 PM
Exacty! I love how self sufficient the sims 4 Toddlers are and I wanted that for 3 so bad! Thank god for these talented people who know how to mod! The only other mod we really need is one for them to climb stairs and I will have a toddler is every household lol.
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
I'll help you test this! Toddlers are a pain in ts3. I love anything that helps them be more self sufficient.
Page 1 of 5