Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:46 PM
Wow, you even know their stats!
I don't think I check that info on my Sims - other than when I create them in CAS :D

But I know my favourites would be the Landgraabs! They have only 1 nice point, surelly they will make some enemies and get into bar fights and become filthy rich as becomes to one having such a surname.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 20th May 2017 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
Wow, you even know their stats!
I don't think I check that info on my Sims - other than when I create them in CAS :D

But I know my favourites would be the Landgraabs! They have only 1 nice point, surelly they will make some enemies and get into bar fights and become filthy rich as becomes to one having such a surname.

I like the Landgraabs, I am going to have a lot of Malcolms in my game, plus other members of the Family as well. Lots of them being Mafia Godfathers or Criminal Masterminds btw.

Oh you know what I like the most? Matching Pices with really high Nice scores with Scorpios with really low Nice scores. Gemini and Pices are great too, best combinations in game are these two.

I started adding the stats because I like how Catwoman44 adds them to her Sims. It is a little more trouble, but I like it as it gives some more information on how I play my game, like most of my sims are Popularity with the notable exception of the Landgraab sons being Fortune Sims like their old man. I used to play Fortune Sims often, but now not as much as before, once in a while I do play Romance Sims and once in a while I do play family Sims and lately I have started playing Knowledge Sims more often.

I am playing a lot of 2nd and 3rd Generation Sims and I think I might be playing some 4th Generation ones soon, so I need to look at their Stats in order to decide what Aspiration they are going to have. I usually don't use Family Tradition in choosing an Aspiration, except in the case of the Landgraabs. I am starting to look at the Careers that their Parents have in deciding those though, maybe even their grandparents. I like to have my Sims choose an appropiate Career based on the particulars of their Stats and what their Parents are and what their siblings and housemates are doing. I don't do Random with the Career or Aspiration, I reroll until something I think is suitable comes up. I use the Sim Modder and the Batbox to pick what I like for the Sim in question.

I tend to micromanage a bit on the Careers and Aspiration. When it comes to the Sims fighting or being friends or having lovers I let them do what they want for the most part. I do have a no jealousy mod so that I can run households with 3 or 4 couples or 3 somes or whatever without slapping and I do try to make sure that they are friends if they live to together. Since I run a lot of Popularity Sims most of them want to be friends with pretty much everyone. I think one of my Founding Aliens (Úna of the FitzHugh clan) has 134 best friends or something like that. Everyone invites her over for Parties and she usually attends.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th May 2017 at 4:29 AM
Since I was on the subject of the Landgraabs, I am going to show you all a bit of them now.

Here are some wedding pictures of Emory Landgraab and Tina Roennigke

I moved them into the old house in Strange Town that used to be occupied by Polination Technician #9 Smith and his family.

Here is a picture of the two of them, Emory Landgraab and Tina Landgraab.

Since I do like the Landgraabs, here is some details about Emory and his new wife Tina.
Emory is a Sagittarius with the Wealth Aspiration like his father and brother. in his case his Life Time Want is to Earn 100 000 simoleans. He is in the Mafia Career and he is level 9 Capo Di Tutti Capi. I like the idea of some of the Landgraabs being Criminals. heh.
Stats
Neat 2
Outgoing 7
Active 9
Playful 10
Nice 1

Tina Landgraab is a Capricorn with the Wealth Aspiration and her Life Time Want is to be a Business Tycoon. Like all of my matches they have a 3 bolt relationship.
Stats
Neat 7
Outgoing 4
Active 1
Playful 8
Nice 5

I also thought I would include Malcolm Landgraab V and his Fianance Missa Kolouris, they are going to be married later when I play the main Landgraab Household. Meanwhile here is something about them.

Malcolm Landgraab V is a Sagittarius and has the Wealth Aspiration like his Father and Brother. His Life Time want is to be a Business Tycoon.
Stats
Neat 3
Outgoing 7
Active 9
Playful 9
Nice 1

Missa Kolouris is a Leo and the Popularity Aspiration and her Life Time Want is to be a Hall of Famer in the Athletic Career, somewhat surprisingly she has a 3 Bolt Relationship with Malcolm V.
Stats
Neat 4
Outgoing 10
Active 6
Playful 4
Nice 3

That is all for the Landgraabs for now, I will be featuring them again though. Next time I will featuring some of my Founding Fitz Hugh Clan.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Instructor
#29 Old 26th May 2017 at 6:19 PM
Cool! A mafioso and a tycoon-sounds intriguing! Thanks for including the personality points and aspirations. I hope to hear more from you soon

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 27th May 2017 at 1:05 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 27th May 2017 at 1:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
Cool! A mafioso and a tycoon-sounds intriguing! Thanks for including the personality points and aspirations. I hope to hear more from you soon

I like several of the Custom Careers that I have found installed, most I have found on MTS, except for one from BackAlleySims: the HitMan_Career. From MTS I have AriesFlare's Boxer -fixed*, Elise's pharmaceutical Tech and Sales, FennShysa's EspionageCareer, madoracle's IT_Career, SorchaNIC's RealEstate career, teknofobe's MafiaCareer and a number of careers by lientebollemeis: Psychologist, Baseball, Dentistry, Photography -fixed, RetailFashion, RockBand, ConsultingDetective, and Novelist (modified).

Anyone else have some custom carreers that they like?

Anyway, this is my Downtown branch of my Fitz Hugh Clan, some of my Founders Families.

Note that The Founders are the FitzHughs and the O'Nials, along with the Various Children of Pollination Tech #9 Smith even if most of them are Pre-Mades. I also give special treatment to the Product of Alien Abduction. LOL.

First have a look at one of my Typical Houses, in this case the FitzHugh Downtown Mansion. I start with the Hellava Hacienda and then do a lot of modifications. i just want those that are interested see what kind of place I have my large households live in.

This is the part of the FitzHugh clan that lives Downtown. From Left to Right: Michelle Johnson {soon to be Married to Axel}, Axel FitzHugh, Pierce FitzHugh {Married to Jade, one of the sons of John Smith Tricou and someone unknown}, Jade FitzHugh, Xavier M. FitzHugh {married to Kira, formerly Maid Service} and Kira FitzHugh.

These are the FitzHugh Clan Founders that the Downtown branch members are decended from.
Left to Right are Úna FitzHugh, Justin (Kim) FitzHugh, Mór FitzHugh, Thurmond (Beaker) FitzHugh, Dwyer FitzHugh and one of Dwyer's Wives Margaret FitzHugh (former Townie)

Scholar
#31 Old 27th May 2017 at 1:16 PM
I don't have any custom career. Most of them would add some depth to the hood but that's all, so I never bothered.
I have some ideas of very specific careers I would like to create myself, but after some testing I gave up - I guess I'll eventually give it another try.

I don't use much CC in general. Or at least compared to other players.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 27th May 2017 at 1:42 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 27th May 2017 at 8:02 PM.
I don't have any custom career. Most of them would add some depth to the hood but that's all, so I never bothered.
I have some ideas of very specific careers I would like to create myself, but after some testing I gave up - I guess I'll eventually give it another try.

I don't use much CC in general. Or at least compared to other players.

There a lot of Custom Careers out there and I like the ones that I have installed. I do know of one person who makes Careers by Request and he is very good I think, He will also fix problems, maybe you could ask him to create something based on one of your ideas? lientebollemeis is who I referring to and here is his MTS profile http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=2067321 , you can go from there if you like.

Mostly I like clothes and hair, I don't think I have a lot though, I have a few hats and a little make up, and some custom skins and I also have a few objects. I long ago decided I wanted some other choices for clothes and hair besides what Maxis provides up to and including BV. I also like to have my own music and I replaced the pictures that Sims paint. Stuff does add up though, as I had to implement a fix for the open file limit on Macs.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 27th May 2017 at 2:15 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 29th May 2017 at 1:32 AM.
These are the details on my FitzHugh Family Downtown and some on the FitzHugh Founders as well.

Michelle (Johnson) FitzHugh is a Gemini who has a Life Time Want to be a Hall of Famer in the Athletic Career. Her Aspiration is Popularity. She is about to be Married to Axel FitzHugh. She is the Adopted Daughter of Siouxie Davis a Bot that Chloë (Curious) Davis created from what I can recall.
Here are her Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 7
Active 8
Playful 3
Nice 3

Axel FitzHugh is a Pices who has a Life Time Want to be a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career, courtesy of Squinge's New LTW Mod. His Aspiration is Popularity. He is a son of Úna FitzHugh and Justin Kim, grandson of Cynthia and Robert Kim.
Here are his Stats: Might need to correct them later though. Edit: Corrected the information here.
Neat 9
Outgoing 8
Active 9
Playful 8
Nice 7

Jade FitzHugh is a Scorpio who has a Life Time Want to be Mayor. Her Aspiration is Popularity. She is Married to Pierce. She is a Daughter of Mór FitzHugh and Thurmond (Beaker) FitzHugh and granddaughter of Circe and Loki Beaker.
Here are her Stats:
Neat 10
Outgoing 9
Active 9
Playful 0
Nice 0

Pierce FitzHugh is a Gemini who has a Life Time Want to be Media Maganate. His Aspiration is Popularity. He is one of the Sons of John Smith Tricou and someone unknown
Here are his Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 7
Active 8
Playful 3
Nice 3

Xavier M. FitzHugh is a Pices who had a Life Time Want to be Education Minister, which he completed. His Aspiration is Popularity. He formerly was one the Maid Service NPCs.
Here are his Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 10
Active 8
Playful 8
Nice 10

Kira FitzHugh is a Pices who had a Life Time Want to be a Rock God, which she completed. She is a Daughter of Dwyer FitzHugh and Margaret FitzHugh, former Townie.
Here are her Stats:
Neat 6
Outgoing 8
Active 10
Playful 3
Nice 7

More on the FitzHugh Downtown branch later, I need to go to sleep.
OK I am back.

First is Axel and Michelle's Wedding it went well as you can see. Axel even Dances at the Party.

This is a picture of Siouxie Davis the Bot and her two Adopted Daughters. Left to Right: Siouxie, Angeline Roque, and Michelle FitzHugh

Soon we have Babies! As per usual I sometimes don't get all of the pictures for whatever reason, so just what I could get here. Three sims give birth, First Jade, then Kira and then Michelle, but I only have Kira and Jade's pictures of their birthing.

More coming in a few minutes, taking a little break here.

OK did some checking and took another screen shot and now I am back.

Jade names her baby boy, Cathal and Kira names her baby girl Bébinn and when Michelle gives birth to her boy she names him Alistair.

So now it is time for teaching the toddlers to walk and talk and to potty train them. My how time passes quickly. It is a lot of work to take care of three babies and then when they are toddlers! It helps if you have several Adults all helping so everyone does even if I don't always get a good picture of them doing it.

Since Alistair is a little younger doing the toddler stuff came a little later, but not much later.

Soon in a day or so, we have Alistair growing up too.

Soon of course the Three Children in the Family will be becoming Teens, but I didn't give Bébinn and Cathal a Party, oops!
I did give a Birthday Party to Alistair, so here are some pictures of it.

Of course when the sims in the house become teens I start working on making a match for them and always a 3 bolt one, if I can't find one right away I put them in University and have them stay there until I do.

I found one first for Bébinn, one David Gibson Townie Teen.

Then I found one for Cathal, one Bo Ming Far East Local.

I had not found a match for Alistair at the time I was going to send him off to University.

Here are the three of them at University. Alistair, Cathal and Bébinn.

Details on Alistair, Cathal and Bébinn are here.

Alistair FitzHugh is a Taurus with the Popularity Aspiration and he wants to be a Show Business Icon.
Neat 7
Outgoing 8
Active 9
Playful 10
Nice 1

Cathal FizHugh is an Aries with the Popularity Aspiration and he wants to become a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career.
Neat 6
Outgoing 10
Active 8
Playful 0
Nice 10

Bébinn is a Virgo with the Knowledge Aspiration and she Wants {Edit:Looked to see} to be a Game Designer.
Neat 10
Outgoing 3
Active 1
Playful 2
Nice 10

Bo Ming who I found for Cathal is a Gemini and she wants to be a Hall of Famer in the Athletic Career.
Neat 7
Outgoing 7
Active 8
Playful 3
Nice 7

David who I found for Bébinn is an Aquarius with the Family Aspiration and he Wants to become The Law in the Legal Career.
Neat 4
Outgoing 4
Active 4
Playful 7
Nice 6

Oh I did find a Match at University for Alistair, one Erica Hart, more on her real soon as I will come back and add her into this particular update.

Edit:
This is Erica Hart, financé of Alistair. With Stats on her to follow later {I forgot to write them down, but I will edit this again and add them}

After I finish this and do the final Editing, I am planning on posting a new update on my Sims tommorow

Just so you all know, I will be posting on one of my Main Founding Families: The O'Nial Clan. I finished the rotation on them, and I just need to organize my notes and pictures a bit before posting. Won't take too long.

I hope that you enjoyed reading and viewing this update.

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 30th May 2017 at 6:19 AM
Awesome update. I love how you include the details of your family members. I thought about it, got some of it on paper, but found i had to keep looking to see what their LTW was,what their interests are and so on, so that was the end of that...perhaps further on down the track I'll add it in. Meantime, I'm very impressed and am looking forward to getting to know The O'Nial Clan.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 30th May 2017 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LilKiwi
Awesome update. I love how you include the details of your family members. I thought about it, got some of it on paper, but found i had to keep looking to see what their LTW was,what their interests are and so on, so that was the end of that...perhaps further on down the track I'll add it in. Meantime, I'm very impressed and am looking forward to getting to know The O'Nial Clan.

Thanks very much for your kind words. Now I am thinking I might even try to include interests, I do spend time looking at them.

I decide on the LTW of the Sim based on their interests or if they get abducted or if they see someone get abducted, or if they are the star in their School Play. To me it makes sense to have your Sim's LTW reflect something about them, interests or experience in life or something, sometimes I go by Family Tradition, it depends on what I think is appropiate. I frequently check on my Sims interests and LTW.

I go by what Sims do in play to decide on their Story Line for the most part, but I like to look at their interests and I consider things like what their Parents and other Adults in the House do, and I do think Family Tradition is important for some Sims like one of the Landgraabs, makes a lot of sense to me to have the Story be based on a variety of factors, not just what comes up randomly.

I also take lots of notes.

I use the Sim Modder a lot, I use the one that you can buy and I pretty much put it on every lot.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 30th May 2017 at 6:23 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 30th May 2017 at 8:11 PM.
This is the O'Nial Clan that I was planning on posting about.

First I have some pictures of their house, just because I think it might be interesting to you all to see how I have my O'Nials live day to day. I don't upload my houses, so I just please myself. I don't download houses either. Anyway here is the O'Nial House.

Since it is a house on the Beach, the family has a lot of fun building sand castles and swimming, also they are thinking of buying a surfboard.

The first floor is for the Kitchen and Great Room and usually the nursery. I also have a lot of bathrooms in my houses.

Most of the time I put all of my bedrooms on the second floor and the nursery on the first floor, but depending on the house I do put some of them on the third floor and sometimes I might put the nursery on the second floor.

The third floor is for Music and Parties.

This is the floor that I use for the Career Rewards and this is where I put the Military one if I have it, I always plan on having it.

This is a view of the roof.

I put the spire on the top level of the roof and I put Lightning rods on other parts. I use CyJon's BetterLightningRods as well.

This is my O'Nial Clan Founders in front of their House.

Left to Right: we have Lilliana O'Nial, Meredith O'Nial, Liam O'Nial, Xena O'Nial, Jason O'Nial, and Ceridwen O'Nial.

Lilliana is a Former Townie and is Married to Meredith and Liam at the same time. Lilliana is a Sagittarius with the Popularity Aspiration. She had a LTW of Chief of Staff and since she achieved that, she then decided that she Wanted to Earn 100 000 Simoleans, and at the same time she wanted a change, so she took a job in the Photography Career.
Her Stats:
Neat 2
Outgoing 10
Active 9
Playful 7
Nice 4

Meredith is Formerly a Maid that Polination Tech #9 Smith had an Affair with and she had a son with him before she married Lilliana and Liam in her triad marriage. Meredith is a Celebrity Chef and now that she has achieved her Life Time Want she has decided that she wants to have three of her children graduate from University and she is close to achieving that.
Meredith is also a Sagittarius that has the Popularity Aspiration, just like Lilliana.
Her Stats:
Neat 2
Outgoing 10
Active 10
Playful 8
Nice 2

Liam O'Nial is the Co-Head of the O'Nial Clan along with his Sister Ceridwen. Liam is a Leo with the usual Popularity Aspiration that many many of my Sims have. He was the Mayor, but he decided that he wanted to be a Cult Leader and so he resigned as Mayor and worked on becoming Cult Leader, now he is a Cult Leader and happy and secure in his job. He is a couch potato compared to his co-wives and is not very playful either, but he gets along with them quite well.
His Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 10
Active 4
Playful 4
Nice 3

Xena is a Bot that has had the special treatment from Shiny Things Lab that makes her look quite human, but she very rarely takes her clothes off, interesting. She happens to be a Taurus who did at one point have a LTW of being a Rock God, but now she is the Manager at Malcolm's Pets, owned of course by Malcolm Landgraab. Xena is not sure if Malcolm likes Pets or just wants to make money, since like all of the Landgraab enterprises it makes money for him. Xena never explains why she works for the Landgraabs, but she does have a new Life Time Want to Woohoo with 20 different Sims, and currently she can count 12. She doesn't have a bed so she doesn't have a bed post, however she keeps close track anyway. Heh maybe she has a Diary someplace?
Her stats
Neat 5
Outgoing 9
Active 7
Playful 4
Nice 10

Next is Jason {Larson} O'Nial, he is the brother of Jodie Larson and uncle to two of Liam's Kids, besides being Liam's brother-in-law! Heh, I tend to have "interesting" families. Jason is an Aries who was a Hall of Famer, but he decided after he achieved that Life Time Want that he now Wanted to become a Show Business Icon. He is happy that he made it to Icon status.
Hs Stats:
Neat 3
Outgoing 10
Active 6
Playful 4
Nice 5

Finally we have Ceridwen, who considers herself the Real Leader of the O'Nials, heh and she pretty much is right. She does love her brother though and lets him think he has a real say. Ceridwen is a Gemini and she is a Popularity Sim who had a LTW of having 20 best friends, after she achieved that she decided that she wanted to be Rich and Earn 100 000 Simoleans, she started her own Rock Band and has got them to International Band status in the RockBand Career.
Her Stats:
Neat 2
Outgoing 10
Active 7
Playful 4
Nice 3

No one in the O'Nials is neat, so they have a regular Maid that comes over everyday and cleans for them even though they do have a Bot living with them. No one except for the Bot is particularly Nice, but they do get along pretty well and no one gets in a real fight with anyone with in the family. Clan Unity is important to the O'Nials, so they are always helpful and they try to be nice to other O'Nials. Usually Xena is the speaker for them as she is so very nice.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 30th May 2017 at 8:46 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 30th May 2017 at 9:12 PM.
More on the O'Nial Clan. Right now Ceridwen is spending some time on her private beach while her brother Liam is off on a Hot Date with her Sister-in-Law. She knows about her brother and sister-in-law and is not particularly concerned, instead she is contemplating shopping for a surfboard or two, but she doesn't know what store might have them for sale. She is thinking maybe Costco or Walmart, but she is not sure.

You all may recall that I mentioned that Jason O'Nial is Uncle to 2 of Liam's kids, well that is because his Sister Jodie has had an ongoing love affair with Liam for some years now. Recently Liam went on another Hot Date with Jodie Larson and well she got pregnant again, heh, Liam doesn't know yet and Jodie did it deliberately.

Jodie and Liam whoohoo in the Elevator and in the Sauna, the only places they don't are the Hot Tub and the Tents. Club Free has a lot of places where one can whoohoo.

While Liam is on his date with Jodie, Roxie Powers neé Sharpe notices Liam and Jodie having fun and well she decides to make her move on him right there.
There are 9 pictures, just so that you know.

Roxie and Liam did woohoo in the elevator, the sauna and the hot tub at least once, they skipped the tents though. Well it was a Dream Date and well Roxie got pregant too on her date with Liam, did she do it deliberately or was it an accident? Liam doesn't know...yet.

He will find out when it come to sending child support to both Jodie and Roxie though! Liam does like children though and he has a great relationship with his other progeny to date.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 30th May 2017 at 9:10 PM
Some More on the O'Nial Clan. I am splitting up my updates on the O'Nials because I have a lot to post and I just thought I would separate it.

You all may recall that I mentioned that Xena wants to Woohoo with 20 Different Sims and that she has not as yet achieved that. Well she decided to ask Dwyer C. Bratford, son of Monica Bratford and one of the Curious Aliens {more on them later}.
This date has 8 pictures.

Xena and Dwyer whoohoo in the Elevator not in the Sauna, or the Hot Tub though, since Xena is a bot she doesn't use the Sauna and she usually doesn't use the Hot Tub either, and skipped the Tents because she forgot about them. She loves Club Free. Club Free's Mottow is come on in and "Be Free"

Xena can't get pregnant, and she wishes she could. She asked at Shiny Things Lab when they did her Mods, but they said "No Way can you be Preganant, it is not something we can do". More on that later.

I am going to post more on the O'Nial Clan tomorrow, and this time it will be on the new children that joined the Clan.

Instructor
#39 Old 30th May 2017 at 11:49 PM
That was...really some date Does Xena happen to have family as a secondary aspiration? Maybe she could adopt. That aside, thanks for the frequent (and awesome) updates!

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 31st May 2017 at 10:14 AM
That was...really some date Does Xena happen to have family as a secondary aspiration? Maybe she could adopt. That aside, thanks for the frequent (and awesome) updates!

I love to have my Sims go on Dates, I have a lot of fun with them. I made the club where my Sims go on their Dates, and I think it works really well as a Destination for Dates that are likely to be Dream Dates.

I don't have Sims with Secondary Aspirations, that comes with FT or AL not sure which one, but I know that it is not something BV and older have and since I play on a Mac I only have up to BV.

Anyway, she does adopt, but that is something I am keeping for one of my upcoming updates on The O'Nials.

Lab Assistant
#41 Old 31st May 2017 at 11:29 AM
I love alien sims too. The way that you document all the stats of your sims is very organised, and the fact that you base their LTWs on their interests or story line is really interesting. I just go with whichever one they happen to roll I'm looking forward to hearing more about your sims!

Call me Hannah
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 5:50 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 2nd Jun 2017 at 6:03 PM.
Some More on the O'Nial Clan. This time it is on the new members of The Members of the Clan, born not long ago.

Last time we had Meredith, Lilliana and Ceridwen all giving birth at about the same time, so now those babies are growing up to be toddlers pn the same day.

First we have a Birthday for Bronwyn daughter of Meredith and Liam.

This is her growing up at the kids Birthday Party.

Second we have a Birthday for Conan son of Lilliana and Liam.

This is him growing up at the kids Birthday Party.

Last we have a Birthday for Dai son of Ceridwen and Justin.

This is him growing up at the kids Birthday Party.

Of course the next thing that the family O'Nial has to do is see that the new members get taught to walk and talk and get potty trained.

Soon The O'Nial Children are Becoming Teens.

Missing Pictures of Conan, sorry I don't recall why I don't have them, just one of those things that happens while playing.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 6:49 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 2nd Jun 2017 at 7:15 PM.
Even more on the O'Nial Clan.

First we have the Teens of household here.

Left to Right as usual: Conan O'Nial, Dai O'Nial and Bronwyn O'Nial.

Conan is a Leo and so naturally since he is so very Outgoing he is a Popularity Sim. Conan Wants to be a Cult Leader just like his Father.
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 10
Active 6
Playful 4
Nice 2

Dai is a Gemini and is very Outgoing as well and so he is a Popularity Sim as well. As a child Dai was the Star of his School Play "Our Sim Town" and so he decides that he Wants to be an Icon in the Show Business Career.
Stats:
Neat 2
Outgoing 9
Active 10
Playful 7
Nice 3

Bronwyn is also a Gemini and is extremely Outgoing and she is a Popularity Sim like the rest. Bronwyn Wants to be a Celebrity Chef like her mom.
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 10
Active 9
Playful 4
Nice 1

Now it is about Xena getting her wish.

Previously I noted that Xean wanted to have a baby and in the future grandchildren, but since she was not able to have children she was thinking adoption. Just because sometimes one does get what one most desires, one day a lost and confused looking teen ager and her little girl show up at The O'Nial Beach house. It is a Saturday and Xena is home doing her chores as usual, Xena greets the teen ager and surprised to find out that she is homeless and needs a place for her and her child to live at least for a while. Naturally Xena tells them that they are welcome to stay at least for now.

Xena asks their names and finds out that the teen is called Brighid and her child is called Catrin and after Xena asks about their family name Brighid says she is an O'Donal, but that she can't remember where she comes from when Xena asks. Nor can she recall who her child's father is or much of anything else about her past. When recalling the Mystery of Bella Goth and her story, Xena supposes that Aliens might have had something to do with Brighid's loss of memory and having a child at her age.

Ceridwen comes by and talks to Brighid and asks her about what she does remember and has long conversation with her. She asks Brighid about her interests and does her best to get to know her and what her plans might be now that she has a place to be for now.

Xena can't help but notice that Brighid is an Alien Hybrid and she thinks that she and Catrin would fit right in with the rest of the O'Nials. Xena goes and talks to Ceridwen, who she knows really runs the O'Nial's family affairs, inspite of Liam thinking he does in part. Xena tells Ceridwen about her theory concerning Brighid and Catrin. When Ceridwen is asked about having Brighid and Catrin join the O'Nials she thinks about it only for a moment and says "Certainly if you want to Adopt them Xena we will be most happy to welcome them both to the Family, I had a feeling that you wanted to do it as soon as I met them. I also think that Aliens had something to do with her loss of memory and the child Catrin, just like you do Xena". So Xena Adopted Brighid and Catrin became Xena's grand daughter as well.

Left to right: Catrin, Brighid and Xena

One of the reasons Brighid fits in so well is that she is also a Gemini and she is a Popularity Sim like the rest. After talking it over with Ceridwen and Xena, Brighid decides that with her interest in Crime and not really caring to be in Law Enforcement, she is going to be a Criminal Mastermind.
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 8
Active 8
Playful 3
Nice 2

One of the reasons Catrin fits in so well is that she is also a Leo like Conan and she is a Popularity Sim as well. Catrin decides that she is going to grow up to be a Cult Leader.
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 10
Active 4
Playful 4
Nice 3

Instructor
#44 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 7:08 PM
Awesome update, I love the inclusion of personality points in your posts (I may have already said this). The purple lipstick is rather... intriguing. BTW, Where did you get Brighid's sweater. I love it!

Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 7:40 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 2nd Jun 2017 at 8:01 PM.
Awesome update, I love the inclusion of personality points in your posts (I may have already said this). The purple lipstick is rather... intriguing. BTW, Where did you get Brighid's sweater. I love it!

I really love to include the Personality of my Sims, it determines how I play them for the most part, and I think it helps in decribing them. I do pretty much let everyone act how they want except that I don't allow jealousy in my game, I do make sure that my Popularity Sims have a lot of friends as that keeps them happy as larks.

I like to have my Bots that I make look like human female Sims have Unnatural Hair Colour and I thought the purple lipstick went well with her hair. I have purple lipstick on Catrin and Brighid because I think it looks awesome with their green skin. It just happens that they all have the same colour, heh.

I am pretty sure that Brighid's top is by CatOfEvilGenius, I am not sure, but a great many of my teen female sim's tops are hers. I am sorry that i can't be more helpful.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 8:37 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 2nd Jun 2017 at 9:36 PM.
Even more on the O'Nial Clan.

Bronwyn is telling Dai a Dirty Joke.

Jacinta who lives on the Vaction Island vists The O'Nials several times after school.

Jacinta practices on Xena's Rock Hammer.

Ceridwen notices that she seems to like Dai a lot and being the mom that she is, Ceridwen also knows that Dai likes Jacinta. After talking it over with the other Adults, Ceridwen decides that she is going to see if she can get Jacinta to move in so that Ceridwen might set up a match between her son Dai and Jacinta. When Ceridwen asks Jacinta if she wants to stay with The O'Nials full time while she is going to school in Bluewater Village instead of traveling back and forth, Jacinta says "Oh sure I will! It is sooo nice of you to invite me to stay with your family, Ceridwen"

Jacinta tells Dai a Dirty Joke.

Conan gives Jacinta a Noogie.

Conan likes Jacinta a lot and thinks she is really hot, however Jacinta doesn't feel like she knows Conan that much, but she does think he is hot. She does think that they could be friends, but she doesn't know him well enough to date him.

Jacinta really likes Dai and she wants to Go Steady with him, so she decides that she would ask after making out.

Jacinta asks Dai if he would go Steady and he Says Yes!

Jacinta really looks forward to being one of the O'Nial Clan as she had no living family left on the Island where she comes from and now she is going to go to University with Dai and the rest of the O'Nials.

Jacnita is a Sagittarius and she Wants to be a Visionary in Art even if she is a Popularity Sim.
Stats:
Neats 2
Outgoing 8
Active 9
Playful 8
Nice 4

Just about none of these teens are very nice so there a lot of noogies going on.

Conan decides to grow a beard and Brighid sees Conan in a new light and she starts thinking that he is Really Hot and just maybe she might have found someone she could love. Brighid thinks she ought to check it out and see how making out with him will be.

Brighid thinks to her self "Wow that Kiss was Great! I am going to ask Conan to Go Steady right now!"

So she asks if he will Go Steady with her.

That is all on the O'Nials for this round, there will be more sometime not long from now.

Just because I wanted to include this, I am going to do so. This my Go to Nightclub that I created for my Sims, most of the dates my Sims go on take place here. Club Free, Where Sims go to be Free.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 7:50 AM

I found that sweater on tumblr from what I can figure out the creater is lemonlion file name is known as lemonlion-AmaryllSophieTopTF

Scholar
#48 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 9:17 PM
Oh, Brighid, I understand you too well - bearded men are hot :D

Dai and Jacinta make a very cute couple too.
And I really liked the pics of noogies! Your Sims seem to be having such a great time
Instructor
#49 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 5:05 AM
Club Free looks rather cool! Congratulations to the teens for going out with each other, I am curious as t how long it will last though Thanks for the great update!

Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 9:26 AM
Oh, Brighid, I understand you too well - bearded men are hot :D

Dai and Jacinta make a very cute couple too.
And I really liked the pics of noogies! Your Sims seem to be having such a great time

I always check to see if a particualar couple has a three bolt chemistry, and to my surprise Brighid and Conan had 3 bolts. Was not planned, I like that how sometimes it just happens in some way that you were not expecting

Jacinta stated out as a Child in the Island Vaction Destination and then after I she been a child visiting my Sim Children for several rotaions, I decided that she would grow into a teen for some reason. Then she started visiting my Sims as a Teen and this time she just seemed to fit into this Family. So I had her go to University with Dai, most likely they will be married once they graduate.

Most of the time if I do match a sim with another sim they don't breat it off. Once in a while my sims will break it off, but not very often.

They did the Noogies Autonomously I want to note. I did think the Noogies were cool though.

I like my Night Club and I am glad that you like it too Emporer Crat.

Page 2 of 14