Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lincoln's Log Mansion (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 18th May 2017 at 2:46 AM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 6:19 PM by pancake101

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th May 2017 at 6:34 AM
That's really a great mansion - in every sense of the word. It's an absolute must-have for me and I thank you for your fine lot.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th May 2017 at 11:52 AM
Another great place I'm looking forward to exploring. Trouble is it looks too comfortable for anyone but my main characters to use and they're already having trouble letting go of some of their other houses.

Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th May 2017 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
That's really a great mansion - in every sense of the word. It's an absolute must-have for me and I thank you for your fine lot.

Glad you like it! Hope you enjoy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th May 2017 at 2:28 PM
Thanks, this looks really creative and beautiful! I've been doing the "flame" trick since the beginning, I really like how it mellows everything out. It's one of the first things I change when I start a new game or my sims move to a new home.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th May 2017 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HallyM
Thanks, this looks really creative and beautiful! I've been doing the "flame" trick since the beginning, I really like how it mellows everything out. It's one of the first things I change when I start a new game or my sims move to a new home.

For this house especially it gave the perfect "cabin like" atmosphere and now I do it to pretty much all of my homes Glad you like it!
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th May 2017 at 8:49 PM
OMG this is place is gorgeous, love your stuff :-)
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th May 2017 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Weaskel
OMG this is place is gorgeous, love your stuff :-)

Thank you!