Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Alien Swimwear

by Menaceman44 Posted 22nd May 2017 at 8:55 PM - Updated 23rd Dec 2017 at 11:00 PM by Menaceman44

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd May 2017 at 9:38 PM
Yes, always bothered me that the aliens had one suit for all categories! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd May 2017 at 10:31 PM
Thank you very much! Adding to my game!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd May 2017 at 10:39 PM
Oh my gosh thank you, aliens need more scifi fashion!
Smeg Head
#5 Old 22nd May 2017 at 11:15 PM
Hi, MM
Julie J did exactly this CC mod, exactly the same, just at the end of April. I would hate for either of you be upset over this, but it's so close in concept it's gonna hurt. It's over at MTS' sister site SexySims. Can't post link with it being an adult site. But once you see it you'll know what I'm on about.
Happy simming, MM.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Field Researcher
#6 Old 23rd May 2017 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Hi, MM
Julie J did exactly this CC mod, exactly the same, just at the end of April. I would hate for either of you be upset over this, but it's so close in concept it's gonna hurt. It's over at MTS' sister site SexySims. Can't post link with it being an adult site. But once you see it you'll know what I'm on about.
Happy simming, MM.

I know of that one-- I tried it, but for some reason it showed on nonaliens and not on aliens, and the creator has not replied to my last feedback nor updated their file. So MM's wins for the intended purpose for the time being.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd May 2017 at 5:48 PM
I am also aware of Julie J's version. I was very pleased to see someone had actually managed to convert the Toddler nappy mesh whereas I couldn't.
Not to try and play down the significant amount of work that will have gone into their version though, it has it's flaws. The textures do not match and the mesh has not been reassembled in the correct places.
I've also had this sat completed on my own computer for around a month now but just hadn't got the motivation to take the screenshots and upload it until now.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd May 2017 at 7:41 PM
I downloaded Julie J's version soon after release but have not found a sim to try it on as yet, so have no idea about the quality state. It's good to know from reports here that it's not as fine as it could be and, more importantly, the creator is not responding to comments or inquiries. That settles that, then. I will remove the other one a grab your one to replace. Thanks, MM.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd May 2017 at 11:08 PM
Will there be a female version?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th May 2017 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
Will there be a female version?

Confirming it works on all body types~
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th May 2017 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by falcophoenix
Confirming it works on all body types~

So it could be as simple as createing a bra from the vanilla adult alien suit and make the pants unisex.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th May 2017 at 1:10 PM
That's something I could look into. I do want more variety for Aliens. I can't promise anything though.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th May 2017 at 9:07 AM Last edited by Julie J : 27th May 2017 at 11:41 AM.
So you were aware of mine and still copied?

Instead of bashing my version, someone could have contacted me via PM as I always don't get to messages.

Mine has been deleted: I'll re-direct people to download this one.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th May 2017 at 8:17 PM
I did not copy.
I wish to make that VERY clear. I had already created this version BEFORE I became aware of yours. I uploaded mine because I didn't want my work to go to waste and felt that they were different enough to both exist.

I was also not attempting to "bash" your work. As I said, I realised a lot of work would have gone into it due to how I failed to do what you had, but stated where it could have been better.

I'm sorry that you felt it necessary to delete your upload when you could have instead taken the feedback and improved on the great base you already had.

Test Subject
#15 Old 27th May 2017 at 10:39 PM
I installed this in my game and it did not show the swimwear but rather altered my aliens' skins. I'm not sure why, but when I uninstalled it they went back to normal.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th May 2017 at 5:40 PM
Could you provide a screenshot so that I can try and figure out what would be causing that please?

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 12:25 PM
Thank you for making this. I like the alien suit but for swimming, this feels more appropriate.
It also works good on female sims. (see picture)

The only ones who are left out now are the children.
I don't know if you take request? Could you convert this mesh for children so they too can get out of their alien suit?
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 11:45 PM
Excellent idea. Give variation to the same outfit for everything yet still Alien. Bravo
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 5:36 PM
I've made a slight update to the original file today. I've corrected some texture mistakes that I wasn't aware of until now. The new version will also only be available for male Sims. Don't worry though, I have been working on a female version which is nearly ready and I have improved the textures to better fit a female frame.