Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Happy mommy! - Clothes for maternity

by AdeLanaSP Posted 22nd Sep 2017 at 7:39 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2019 at 8:26 PM by AdeLanaSP

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 7:43 PM
These are perhaps the best maternity clothes I've seen for Sims 2. Thank you very much for producing them :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 6:54 AM
Very stylish ... Thank you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 12:17 AM
super cute! thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 12:50 AM
So cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 6:51 AM
Thank you......there's a real need for maternity clothes, especially long sleeved ones for Fall and Winter.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 5:01 PM
Very nice set! thank you so much
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 10:56 AM
I love these, but where can I find a mod that allows my sims to wear these when pregnant?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I love these, but where can I find a mod that allows my sims to wear these when pregnant?

I write very badly in English, I do not know whether it will be clear what I wrote now (if it's not clear, then tell me)

1. In order to change into clothes the pregnant Simka you need a patch - Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit. (Download here if you have the latest addon apartments or gardens and mansions. Suitable for 16/17 in 1)
2. Need clothes with mache for pregnant women.
3. Sims do not look pregnant in outer clothing.

Download here for a specific addon (mod is listed in the description)
or
Download for EP5
Download for EP6
Download for EP7

There is a counter with clothes with which you can dress the pregnant Simka, and many other possibilities (here ).
You need to use the patch for the add-in from which your game starts!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 8:32 PM
These are adorable and so much nicer than the grubby outfits the pregnant sims always wear. But I have had problems with adding hacks that allow sims to wear alternative maternity clothes as everyday. I keep wondering if anyone has tried just categorizing them differently. pjs or gym or some other classification that would allow the moms to be to just change into those instead. What do you think?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 9:34 PM
These are so beautiful and classy! You did a good job!