Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 11:42 AM
Default Requesting a Username Change !!
Hi

I would like to see, if possible, in acquiring a new name. The name being: Saweetie. I have been on MTS for two years now, with Dec. coming up [my birthday month woop woop] it'll be three years on going !

Reason: Firstly, and most commonly, I dislike my name. Secondly, this account was created by one of my children which doesn't play the Sims anymore, much less games at all [they created this account on my laptop, my prior or main account became unused and deleted] and apparently, they didn't know what the were doing in the name handling department.

Story: Hm. I have a few stories but they are no where near funny.. well, I have twisted my right ankle more than three times in the same year ! To this day that pains lingers, yeesh. And when I was younger, around eight to twelve, I'd dream things a month, or even the same day before that event I dreamed of occurred. I still have those weird dreams, but that is a very long story. Oh and I Love God

Thank you !

"But the Word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it." Deut. 30: 14
May God Bless, T
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 3:05 PM
Hi @Zephyr.v

I think you'll need to post this request here:
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=734

You are currently in the 'Media Center' forum.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 3:15 AM
Default Requesting a Username Change !!
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hi @Zephyr.v

I think you'll need to post this request here:
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=734

You are currently in the 'Media Center' forum.

Hi and Thank you !!
Such nice assistance, truly appreciated !

"But the Word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it." Deut. 30: 14
May God Bless, T