Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vet-Hire Who Ever!

by PolarBearSims Posted 18th Nov 2017 at 10:58 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2024 at 11:52 PM by PolarBearSims : Patch Update 9/5/19

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 1:15 AM
If possible could one be done for Dine Out restaurants also? Find it annoying that being restricted to certain Sims with no Skills.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
If possible could one be done for Dine Out restaurants also? Find it annoying that being restricted to certain Sims with no Skills.

Sure, I can look into it

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 2:10 AM
Okay, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 5:55 AM
You rock! I love your mods thanks again <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 1:14 AM
hi does this work with the november 9th update? thanks in advance
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RosiHoppus15
hi does this work with the november 9th update? thanks in advance

This was created with the Nov 15th patch but not much has been changed since the Nov 9th patch. I would say it may be ok. You'll have to try it and see. My game is fully patched so I can't say for sure.

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 1:44 AM
I have run into the same problem with having to start with low level employees not only with the vet profession but in restaurant profession too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 12:19 PM
Thank you very much
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 5:24 PM
Does this conflict with LittleMsSam's retail mod? Since it allows you to hire other people?
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainbow_Brite
Does this conflict with LittleMsSam's retail mod? Since it allows you to hire other people?

Retail is a different code than the vet, I don't know anything about little miss sams but I'm gonna say no since there's retail codes and vet codes.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2017 at 2:42 PM
Thanks aton much needed
Inventor
#13 Old 8th Dec 2017 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainbow_Brite

Not with the Retail Mod. But if you mean the Hire certain Vet Mod then yes they will conflict.

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 1:51 AM
謝謝
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 8:55 PM
Not sure if it's this mod or not but when I hire as the owner/sim who paid for the vet place for example the already made vet clinic you get with the expansion then I would switch over to one of the employees at some random point they would no longer be hired and I can't rehire them due to the whole randomly picked ones and no way to X off the ones you don't want etc. to choose a new batch or just plain hire them from the left click menu on a sim just wonder if anyone else has had this issue or not or is it something else maybe?
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Sure, I can look into it

OMG I was just looking for that. I need it for retail shops!
Theorist
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pur3Shot
Not sure if it's this mod or not but when I hire as the owner/sim who paid for the vet place for example the already made vet clinic you get with the expansion then I would switch over to one of the employees at some random point they would no longer be hired and I can't rehire them due to the whole randomly picked ones and no way to X off the ones you don't want etc. to choose a new batch or just plain hire them from the left click menu on a sim just wonder if anyone else has had this issue or not or is it something else maybe?

This mod just extends who gets put in the hire screen. Doesn't change who is still hired when you change households. I've never done that so I'm not sure what the vanilla game does with hired vets.

Hopefully later today I can test a theory out. Because you played that household it adds a heart to the household. So go to edit town-->click the household you want to hire-->manage household-->on the bottom right has a heart. If it's filled in with color then you need to click the heart so it's only outlined. After that try to rehire that sim. I haven't had a chance to test this but have been informed of it. I will get pics posted about it if it works.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 11:42 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 4:58 PM
Thank you
Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 2:53 AM
I want to give out a special Thank You! to Scumbumbo! Scumbumbo and I were talking one day about this mod and came up with a few theories on how to get more sims into the hire list. So I went in and tested some of our theories, all you have to do is add this mod, and make the sims you want unemployed. Then they will show up in the list to be hired.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 12:53 PM
love this mod any news on the dine out one if possible would like to hire my sim bf as a chef and my sim cousin and sister as hostess and waitress and make it a family run business brilliant work xx
Theorist
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 3:09 AM
UPDATE

02/25/18 Change Log:
Patch Update: New traits were added for the upcoming Jungle Adventure Pack. These are not required for the mod but I put them in for those who chose to buy the pack.

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDAWG1984
love this mod any news on the dine out one if possible would like to hire my sim bf as a chef and my sim cousin and sister as hostess and waitress and make it a family run business brilliant work xx

Its on my to do list. I've been really busy with home life then 2 patches in the same month so I haven't had time for any of my mods. Hopefully soon I will get to go back to creating more.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 4:32 PM
Great mod but is it compatible with 1.41?
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweetdarling
Great mod but is it compatible with 1.41?

Sorry, it took me a while to get to this mod to check it. Yes it is fine with the current game patch.

Page 1 of 3