Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Get To Work Active Career Aspirations (4 in total)

by konansock Posted 12th Dec 2017 at 10:06 AM - Updated 15th Feb 2021 at 1:45 PM by konansock

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 10:44 AM
I was coming with a pitch fork and flames until I saw that you were Rex I love your Active Career Aspirations! I've been playing with them since you first posted on your other site!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rena2sweet4u
I was coming with a pitch fork and flames until I saw that you were Rex I love your Active Career Aspirations! I've been playing with them since you first posted on your other site!

Hahaha naturally! I was collaborating with Icemunmun and the Food Group on my custom foods and I need to upload the food here as well, so I uploaded some of my mods here...I guess I'll still post the latest one on my Tumblr and Wix, but more people might enjoy my mod if I post here so I'll pick'n'choose to upload my favorite mods here hehe :p
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 2:04 PM
I'm using them hm... perhaps it was you who made them? anyway I'll download more updated ones thx
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 2:23 PM
oh btw since you're able adding interactions.... I wanted ask if you could add to detective "giving tickets" interaction perhaps :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
I'm using them hm... perhaps it was you who made them? anyway I'll download more updated ones thx

Well, this is just the same as that on my site...I just thought I'd post it here as well :P
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 3:15 PM
Wow, this looks really cool. Can't wait to try it out!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 7:17 PM
These look amazing! I'm always a scientist, so I'll be using the %*&# out of the Top Class Scientist aspiration. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 9:30 PM
Sounds very neat! I get the same feeling about the goals so I can't wait to give this a go. I love the addition of unique interactions.
Banned
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 9:34 PM
I actually keep all of my script mods in a subfolder. you just can't have a subfolder within a subfolder unless you mess with some coding or something.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 9:57 PM
The game really suffers from lack of interesting aspirations. This is a great mod and something that really should have come with GTW!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 10:51 PM
This is super, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 11:32 PM
Thank you for this! Also I'm not sure if this was a mistake or not but you put Nov 12th patch Instead of Dec 12th. but maybe we had a Nov 12th patch that I forgot about. Anywho going to test it out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 5:39 PM
This is BRILLIANT ! Thank you !
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 5:00 PM
Does this work with the Dec 12th patch?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 12:47 AM
Wow this seems so awesome! Can't wait to try!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 4:03 PM
thank you very much for this mod
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 11:55 AM
The police career aspiration does not recognise you beating up an evil person if you are a vampire. It does not matter if you beat up another vampire or one of those snowflake mortals.
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 5:15 PM
I can confirm that it does not count if a vampire cop beats up an evil Sim.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sparky62
The police career aspiration does not recognise you beating up an evil person if you are a vampire. It does not matter if you beat up another vampire or one of those snowflake mortals.

I'll see to this issue.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FauxFurry
I can confirm that it does not count if a vampire cop beats up an evil Sim.

Thanks! I'll see to the issue!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 6:26 PM
Aaaaah ! I love this one ! Thank you so much. Will you translate it in french ;___; ?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 9:17 AM
This looks great. I can't test right now as I'm deep into Jungle Adventure and the two do not mesh. I'm sure it will be great when I can though! I absolutely love that you're filling in some of EA's gaps. I hate that they almost never add aspirations or update existing ones with the new packs. The Active careers was a lack I had noticed previously so I'm glad to see your mod.
Are you planning to make some other aspirations in the future?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 2:23 PM
Hello! Does anyone know if this works with Feb's latest patch? This made the career's so much better.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 3:50 PM
It's so nice to actually have an aspiration for these career paths! Thank you! :)
Page 1 of 4