Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newport Elegance - No CC

by Merelhyn Posted 11th Jan 2018 at 7:43 PM - Updated 12th Jan 2018 at 6:32 PM by Merelhyn

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 12:53 PM
What a great house, I especially adore the landscaping of the front gardens! :lovestruc
Have you noticed that you've left one of the chimneys unfinished? It's missing the wallcovering on its top level.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 4:24 PM
No I didn't! Thank you for having spotted that, I'll correct it! And thank you also for your kind comment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 5:41 PM
I love this, thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 5:50 PM
Wow, this home is terrific! This must have taken you a long time to complete. The attention to detail is very good; I never have the patience to follow through and complete such an elaborate project. Well done, you are quite talented! :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 6:32 PM
Thank you everyone! I replaced the file with a version with wallpaper for the chimney and some missing tiles under the roof.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ataylor
Wow, this home is terrific! This must have taken you a long time to complete. The attention to detail is very good; I never have the patience to follow through and complete such an elaborate project. Well done, you are quite talented! :-)

Ahah yes, taking into account the time to make all these paintings, finding this gems, it's probably hundred of hours. My biggest project, by far.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 7:16 PM
Magnificent. I'm going to enjoy exploring this house.

Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 3:38 PM
What a stunning house! My sims are looking forward to moving in.
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 4:47 PM
This seems to be a very expensive house with all those gems spreading everywhere, haha. I really like what you did with the pool. It is the closest thing I've seen on a sim house that resembles a natural pool and I would love to build one myself. Seeing what you've already done is wonderful and gives me lots of inspirations.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Mar 2021 at 1:06 AM Last edited by Shaena88 : 9th Mar 2021 at 4:33 AM.
It’s nice mansion although there a few issues. The bedroom with the 2 beds(with the fireplace in the middle) The sim can’t reach their bed because the fireplace is in the way. I had to delete the fireplace. Also There was no way for them to get to garage connected to the workout room because there was no front door attached to the garage. Also there’s a problem with the dining table that’s by the door. My sims can’t sit down on a couple of the chair because it’s too close to the front door.