Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 6:31 PM
Lunar Lakes dirt roads
Hey guys,

im in love with lunar lakes and the story behind it.
i wanna create (new colonization) version but i have a problem with the world.
i hate the new sci fi street and had much play with world creator to change it but i feel to silly, the horizon dont work, i cant find the right texture, the street roation dont works and that is very frustrating...
did yveryone a heart and can change it?

much love from germany <3
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 10:00 PM
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 6:53 PM Last edited by anamericanwaste : 18th Feb 2018 at 6:57 PM. Reason: stupid type-o
Quote: Originally posted by frigore
Hey guys,

im in love with lunar lakes and the story behind it.
i wanna create (new colonization) version but i have a problem with the world.
i hate the new sci fi street and had much play with world creator to change it but i feel to silly, the horizon dont work, i cant find the right texture, the street roation dont works and that is very frustrating...
did yveryone a heart and can change it?

much love from germany <3

Sorry but I don't quite know what trouble you are having. What do you mean by "horizon" and what about it didn't work?

As for roads and their rotation, ya, roads can be a bit tricky at times especially once they are linked together. You can pull them apart by selecting the move tool and then clicking on the road piece you want moved. Then select an area on the road but away from the splines and handles and then just drag. It should detach from the road network and make it easier for you to manipulate the handles. You can then drag it back into place and reconnect it.

I would also recommend THIS tutorial on road building. It's in English but hopefully it is still helpful to you. It was the one that got me into creating my own world.

The index to the entire tutorial is HERE . I highly recommend it in its entirety.