Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jungle Adventure Minor mods - [Updated 1st July 2018]

by icemunmun Posted 1st Mar 2018 at 5:55 PM - Updated 1st Jul 2018 at 12:15 AM by icemunmun : Updated for Seasons Patch

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 7:00 PM
Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 7:23 PM
Thank you!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 8:06 PM Last edited by Menaceman44 : 1st Mar 2018 at 8:19 PM.
Is there any chance you could make a version that retains the skill requirement for the dance but change it to Dancing skill instead of Culture skill?

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 8:12 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 1st Mar 2018 at 8:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Is there any chance you could make a version that retains the skill requirement for the dance but change it Dancing skill instead of Culture skill?

Ah yes! that will be certainly doable! Good idea

Edit - Done!
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 8:55 PM
I'm floored by what you did for Jungle Adventure!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:16 PM
You are quite simply so incredible.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:59 PM
Thank you so much for the change in the waterfall buff!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 11:46 PM
Finally a skeleton transform that stays ty for these and especially for the skeleton mod now i can have my family of skeletons. i hope to see more for the skeletons in the future as far as the modding goes :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 1:41 AM
Thanks a lot !
Will your mod also prevent the skeleton to switch colors randomly ? It's a bit surprising lol
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 3:16 AM
I mean how sad is it that EA couldn't even make a new tree mesh for the Berry Tree?!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 1:36 PM
Wonderful,thank you for these.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 2:26 PM
Great mod ideas. I'll be using a few for sure! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 11:52 PM
I came for the skeleton mod! Out of curiosity, is it possible for you to make skeletons not age either? Maybe a separate flavor?

It doesn't exactly make sense for skeletons to age lol.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 2:23 PM
Thank you!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 10:05 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 3rd Mar 2018 at 10:28 PM.
Thank you guys :lovestruc

QUOTE=Abingdon]Thanks a lot !
Will your mod also prevent the skeleton to switch colors randomly ? It's a bit surprising lol[/QUOTE]

Ah yeah. i do plan to look into those!

Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171
I mean how sad is it that EA couldn't even make a new tree mesh for the Berry Tree?!

Seriously though it would have been so better if an extra tree mesh was added!

Quote: Originally posted by zeldagirl180
I came for the skeleton mod! Out of curiosity, is it possible for you to make skeletons not age either? Maybe a separate flavor?

It doesn't exactly make sense for skeletons to age lol.

That can be done
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 1:18 AM Last edited by zeldagirl180 : 4th Mar 2018 at 1:46 AM.
I really love the mod, and I'm glad the no aging can be done, did some testing though, and I believed it's a bit buggy.

My sim was originally just blessed by a treasure chest in a temple, which normally lasts forever but now lasts two days.
http://prntscr.com/imip3g (illustration for above)

The issue is, I cannot remove the buff to get rid of being a skeleton. I have tried right clicking it (I have the mod that lets you remove buffs by right clicking), I have tried using the remove moodlet cheat, everything I can think of. Even restoring humanity and turning into skeleton does nothing. Perhaps he did the revert to human autonomously and it bugged it? Did you tag the cheats as autonomous?

However, when I use the restore humanity cheat, the romance options are available, and I am able to change outfits (yet all the outfits are just the skeleton costume). I still have skeleton interactions and no dropping of needs however. Using the turn back into skeleton cheat removes the romance option and change outfit ability.

Here's some illustrations
http://prntscr.com/imipvd
http://prntscr.com/imiqe2 (changing into nude does nothing except add a blur to the private areas, it's still a skeleton)
http://prntscr.com/imiqj0 (Change outfit works, but all of the options are skeletons.)

http://prntscr.com/imiqnk (This is when I've used the turn into skeleton cheat, all of the romance options are disabled again and he can't change outfits anymore)

I hope this all made sense, I really love your mod, but unfortunately this sim seems stuck as a skeleton. I am not a modder, so I don't know much about it, but if I had to guess it's one of three things. When my sim autonomously turned into a skeleton while already a skeleton it bugged up my game, I have a mod conflict, or the mod conflicts with the skeleton blessing itself. I will do some testing and report my findings in a separate post, I hope I helped, and sorry for the long post

UPDATE: After doing testing, I have found the issue of the mod. The issue appears whenever a sim is naturally given the skeleton ability, for example by a treasure chest blessing or by the Relic. The buff given by those are both permanent now, and they can't be removed either. This is an issue if you want to cure the skeleton, especially since random traps can turn you into them accidentally, which would force you as a skeleton forever on sims you don't wish to be. I hope this is fixable. (A good solution would be to make a cure for the skeletons? Don't know if this is possible)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 2:52 AM Last edited by icemunmun : 4th Mar 2018 at 3:09 AM.
I really love the mod, and I'm glad the no aging can be done, did some testing though, and I believed it's a bit buggy.

My sim was originally just blessed by a treasure chest in a temple, which normally lasts forever but now lasts two days.
http://prntscr.com/imip3g (illustration for above)

The issue is, I cannot remove the buff to get rid of being a skeleton. I have tried right clicking it (I have the mod that lets you remove buffs by right clicking), I have tried using the remove moodlet cheat, everything I can think of. Even restoring humanity and turning into skeleton does nothing. Perhaps he did the revert to human autonomously and it bugged it? Did you tag the cheats as autonomous?

However, when I use the restore humanity cheat, the romance options are available, and I am able to change outfits (yet all the outfits are just the skeleton costume). I still have skeleton interactions and no dropping of needs however. Using the turn back into skeleton cheat removes the romance option and change outfit ability.

Here's some illustrations
http://prntscr.com/imipvd
http://prntscr.com/imiqe2 (changing into nude does nothing except add a blur to the private areas, it's still a skeleton)
http://prntscr.com/imiqj0 (Change outfit works, but all of the options are skeletons.)

http://prntscr.com/imiqnk (This is when I've used the turn into skeleton cheat, all of the romance options are disabled again and he can't change outfits anymore)

I hope this all made sense, I really love your mod, but unfortunately this sim seems stuck as a skeleton. I am not a modder, so I don't know much about it, but if I had to guess it's one of three things. When my sim autonomously turned into a skeleton while already a skeleton it bugged up my game, I have a mod conflict, or the mod conflicts with the skeleton blessing itself. I will do some testing and report my findings in a separate post, I hope I helped, and sorry for the long post

UPDATE: After doing testing, I have found the issue of the mod. The issue appears whenever a sim is naturally given the skeleton ability, for example by a treasure chest blessing or by the Relic. The buff given by those are both permanent now, and they can't be removed either. This is an issue if you want to cure the skeleton, especially since random traps can turn you into them accidentally, which would force you as a skeleton forever on sims you don't wish to be. I hope this is fixable. (A good solution would be to make a cure for the skeletons? Don't know if this is possible)

The 'restoring humanity' interaction is not removing the state ? I will look into it. i think I have an idea how to do this

One question - Are the curse buffs removed by the Restore Humanity interaction ?

Edit - Updated
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
The 'restoring humanity' interaction is not removing the state ? I will look into it. i think I have an idea how to do this

One question - Are the curse buffs removed by the Restore Humanity interaction ?

Edit - Updated

Basically, if you only use the cheat to become a skeleton and remove it, it works fine. But the cheat does not remove the buff that is given to you naturally in game, either by using the Skeleton Relic or by a random encounter in a Temple or a chest.

Let me test the update real quick and I will post with the update
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 4:12 AM
Awesome Job! The fix works

I am absolutely loving this now, I really look forward to seeing if you can prevent Aging while a skeleton, that's all I need to make this life state feel complete to me!

If I may be so selfish to ask for another request, is it possible to add the "Restore Humanity" Function to the Statue that cures diseases for a possible simoleon charge? That way we have a way to cure the Lifestate without using the cheat. If that is too complicated then maybe just a new bar drink, or eating Ambrosia cures it etc, just to name a few ideas. I am trying to make the skeleton feel more like a permanent life state, and your mod is definitely helping!

I understand if you don't have the time or if this isn't really possible, just thought I'd ask since I don't have the skills to mod them, despite trying lol.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 5:17 AM
These are great, especially the light fix. Now I might actually use some of these new lights! I do have a suggestion/request, however... Would it be possible for you to make a small mod that would make sims automatically pick up artifacts after authenticating them? It would be so awesome if you could, because then we could queue up a bunch of artifacts to uncover/authenticate instead of having to wait until each one gets done to start another one.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 2:23 PM
Awesome Job! The fix works

I am absolutely loving this now, I really look forward to seeing if you can prevent Aging while a skeleton, that's all I need to make this life state feel complete to me!

If I may be so selfish to ask for another request, is it possible to add the "Restore Humanity" Function to the Statue that cures diseases for a possible simoleon charge? That way we have a way to cure the Lifestate without using the cheat. If that is too complicated then maybe just a new bar drink, or eating Ambrosia cures it etc, just to name a few ideas. I am trying to make the skeleton feel more like a permanent life state, and your mod is definitely helping!

I understand if you don't have the time or if this isn't really possible, just thought I'd ask since I don't have the skills to mod them, despite trying lol.

Okay!Thanks for confirming!

I added the Humanize option to the skeleton. I also made a Skeleton trait so that you can apply it from CAS to hopefully disable ageing ( also its less cheaty ). But the skeleton form will only be applied when the sim exists CAS.
(see picture attached)

Quote: Originally posted by dadditude
These are great, especially the light fix. Now I might actually use some of these new lights! I do have a suggestion/request, however... Would it be possible for you to make a small mod that would make sims automatically pick up artifacts after authenticating them? It would be so awesome if you could, because then we could queue up a bunch of artifacts to uncover/authenticate instead of having to wait until each one gets done to start another one.

I will look into this
Screenshots
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 3:46 PM
Thank you so much. I can see where these will be very helpful.
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 1:41 AM
I believe I found a bug with the skeletons and the pets pack.
So you know how as a skeleton you cannot change outfits?
You can't change the outfits of pets while being a skeleton.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 8:56 PM
Would it be possible to make the trait the skeleton trait a selectable one at character creation? That would be pretty damn awesome

Also, wow, you were quick with these mods.
Page 1 of 2