Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated Alligator

by Bakie Posted 16th Mar 2018 at 9:23 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2021 at 6:17 PM by Bakie

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 9:49 PM
YAY! It's a murder log for my sims! XD
This is awesome Bakie! Thanks you for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 10:30 PM
Oh ! I love it thank you very much !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 2:24 AM
Even though I hate snakes..it would be cool to see what you can do with that from the pack. Im allready using this and the bubbles. it looks so cool in game! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 7:33 AM
This is amazing. Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 8:41 AM
omg are there more animals you can make?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 1:21 PM
Awesome Bakie!
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 1:48 PM
Wow, amazing!!! Thanks a lot and maybe you can do more animals like this

Best regards from Austria
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaotikah
YAY! It's a murder log for my sims! XD
This is awesome Bakie! Thanks you for this!

Quote: Originally posted by Loryah
Oh ! I love it thank you very much !

Quote: Originally posted by GrumpySuzy
This is amazing. Thank you.

Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
Awesome Bakie!

You're all very welcome!
Quote: Originally posted by maddy69110
Even though I hate snakes..it would be cool to see what you can do with that from the pack. Im allready using this and the bubbles. it looks so cool in game! Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by emile20
omg are there more animals you can make?

Quote: Originally posted by ladyeve
Wow, amazing!!! Thanks a lot and maybe you can do more animals like this
Best regards from Austria

As for all of your questions, yes I will be adding more animal effects to the game over time. You can think about the birds and reptiles that are visible in Selvadorado, but also other animals that were added in other Packs. Most of them will be placeable just as the recently released Placeable Seagulls , but others will be added to objects, like with the also recently released Animated Lobster traps or the a bit older Bird bath + Bird effects There will also be other mods in between that can be used in combination with those animal mods.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 5:30 PM
Thanks! It was especially nice of you to make it for everyone, whether on not they have the jungle pack.

Snowhaze
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 12:18 AM
Omg thank you!!! This is amazing!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
Thanks! It was especially nice of you to make it for everyone, whether on not they have the jungle pack.
Snowhaze

Well, the mesh is my own and the effects get added with patches rather then with the packs itself. So if I don't use objects of the packs they came from, I can make them Base Game compatible
Quote: Originally posted by GoBananas
Omg thank you!!! This is amazing!

You're welcome!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 4:44 PM
Animated Alligator! OH, I gotta get it!!!! Thanks!!! He will be my new pet....:)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunamist2
Animated Alligator! OH, I gotta get it!!!! Thanks!!! He will be my new pet....

Haha, then take care of it well or it will eat your Sim! (That would be nice if that was possible) :P

Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 10:54 AM
Thank you. Alligators are more interesting than rodents
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by legacyoffailures
Thank you. Alligators are more interesting than rodents

I think that's true!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 8:37 AM
This right here is what keeps me playing TS4 (which I really don't like). Man...if you could do a small reef shark..I would dedicate a painting in your name.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by playful
This right here is what keeps me playing TS4 (which I really don't like). Man...if you could do a small reef shark..I would dedicate a painting in your name.

I don't play the game itself either, I only make mods so building stuff is even more fun.
About the reef shark, unfurtunately I only use effects which are already in game. So as there's no reef shark in game, I can't make a mod that will spawn it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th May 2018 at 6:31 PM
thank you very much!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st May 2018 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetgill
thank you very much!!!!

You're very welcome!!!! :D

Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 11:30 PM
Omgosh, this is soooo cool! Thank you so much! I've downloaded several of your animations.. ducks, dragonflies and now this.. I can't wait to see them in my game. Question though, what is the 'snow fix' file? Do we need to download both? Thank you! <3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamsInPink
Omgosh, this is soooo cool! Thank you so much! I've downloaded several of your animations.. ducks, dragonflies and now this.. I can't wait to see them in my game. Question though, what is the 'snow fix' file? Do we need to download both? Thank you! <3

Hello DreamsInPink!
Good to see you like those animated mods that much!
The SnowFix file is the last updated mod, so you will need to download only that one. The problem with the first one is that it will look strange when it's snowing in game (Seasons Expansion Pack).
So that's why it needed a small update.

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 1:47 AM
I so love this mod. It works great! Went through your link and got the stinky bubbles too! WOW!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 3:03 AM
Any chance you could create other colors for the stinky bubbles? Maybe have them take on whatever the water color is? I'm specially hoping for black (tar) and red (lava). Would really add to my prehistoric sims!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
I so love this mod. It works great! Went through your link and got the stinky bubbles too! WOW!
Any chance you could create other colors for the stinky bubbles? Maybe have them take on whatever the water color is? I'm specially hoping for black (tar) and red (lava). Would really add to my prehistoric sims!

Hi Simorph! First of all, great to hear you like both mods that much! About the color of the bubbles, I can't do anything about it as we can't edit effects at the moment. All my animated mods are made by using effects EA made theirself and already put them somewhere in the Sims neighbourhoods. In most cases though, you will barely see them. I make them placeable and more useful.

Page 1 of 2