Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Supernatural Stalker Career

by everydaysimulation Posted 28th Mar 2018 at 7:37 PM - Updated 14th Dec 2020 at 9:26 PM by everydaysimulation

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 9:02 AM
amon all those careers I see lately I like this one most, thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 1:14 PM
We need a lot more careers and this is really interesting sounds great. Thank you...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 2:57 PM
Ooh thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 3:10 PM
Nice. Can give my Buffy Summers sim this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 9:22 AM
Cool career!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 2:46 AM
Thanks for this! I really like this career!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiffedTeradactyl
Thanks for this! I really like this career!

Thank you. I worked really hard on it so I'm glad you like it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DreadfulButterfly
amon all those careers I see lately I like this one most, thank you

That's magnificent. There are so few supernatural careers, so I really wanted to get this out.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 4:33 AM
I love that this includes so many different tracks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by drinkmorecocoa
I love that this includes so many different tracks.

Thank you!!! I have a few more track ideas that I'm considering debuting later if people are interested based more on things that aren't actually in the game.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 8:26 PM
what's a manesologist? I do not like supernaturals in the game or irl but I'll try it out one day. Something different.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blue
what's a manesologist? I do not like supernaturals in the game or irl but I'll try it out one day. Something different.

Long Answer: A manesologist is a term for someone who studies ghosts and related phenomena. It's not a popular term but it's one that somene in the community was trying to coin as an alternative to ghost hunter and I thought it would be a great term for a sort of uplifted view of the career that comes from someone in a position with more experience.

Short Answer: I found the term while doing research for the career tracks and thought it would be a good addition.

Thank you, I hope that you enjoy it if you do decide to try it out.
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 6:50 AM
Thank you for this career! Works great in my game. I was wondering if you were thinking about translating the mod in other languages?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Apr 2018 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Meiyo-chan
Thank you for this career! Works great in my game. I was wondering if you were thinking about translating the mod in other languages?

I'm totally up for other people translating it into other languages. I don't quite know how it works and I don't know any other languages but I can figure out how to add them to the mod if anyone wanted to translate it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:37 PM
This look like it would be fun. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 2:32 AM
Hi! I just wanted to comment and say thanks for all the hard work you put into this... I'll be downloading this now :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:17 PM
does it still work with the new seasons update??
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 10:25 AM
Broken from newest update
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 4:34 AM
Please update the mod
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 11:53 PM
Interested in using, but anything made using Neia's career commons broke with the July 31 patch. She has updated the tool and any careers made with it appear to need updating/re-exporting.
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 2:09 AM
Is this ever going to be updated?
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 9:58 PM
I've noticed in my playthroughs that none of my custom careers gives any money since the new patch. Just a heads up
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 9:46 PM Last edited by scurvywench : 5th Jan 2019 at 8:08 PM.
I was hoping to use this to start my Supernatural game with Sam, Dean and Castiel. Can it be updated, pretty please? I could put them in regular careers, but this would be so awesome!! Thanks for all the work you put in to it!

1/5/19 Just checking back in!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 5:28 PM
Hi, I know life stuff is first, but just wanted to thank you in advance if you're able to update this great mod!
Page 1 of 2