Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated - Placeable Birds - Macaws

by Bakie Posted 6th Apr 2018 at 3:17 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2021 at 9:55 AM by Bakie

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 4:42 PM
Thank you so much for these beautiful birds! I really love the macaws and they will - same as the alligator - make the game more vivid!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 8:00 PM
I've been eagerly waiting for these tropical birds. They are the one thing I miss most about the Sims 3. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 8:04 PM
Once again, thank you !
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 1:33 AM
And another awesome upload from Bakie! Thankyou!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 3:16 AM
So amazing! I just love your animated creations, they really make the Sims 4 that much better. Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 5:14 AM
Thank you, I always wanted to have a bird like this for a pet. Maybe I could use this mod for that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 8:44 PM
Really thank you for making these beautiful macaws available! I watch a lot of your tutorials on youtube as they are very clear to follow and I was thinking if you could kindly make one about making objects totally invisible in game like your invisible toilet mod. I apologize if a tutorial like that already exists but I don't think I've found it on your channel ^_^
Icy Spicy
#9 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 6:39 PM
Thank you! I love these :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BrittaMA
Thank you so much for these beautiful birds! I really love the macaws and they will - same as the alligator - make the game more vivid!

Quote: Originally posted by Snowhaze
I've been eagerly waiting for these tropical birds. They are the one thing I miss most about the Sims 3. Thank you so much.

Quote: Originally posted by Loryah
Once again, thank you !

Quote: Originally posted by wendy35pearly
And another awesome upload from Bakie! Thankyou!

Quote: Originally posted by MistyGem1010
So amazing! I just love your animated creations, they really make the Sims 4 that much better. Thank you so much!

Quote: Originally posted by Lunamist2
Thank you, I always wanted to have a bird like this for a pet. Maybe I could use this mod for that.

Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Thank you! I love these :lovestruc

You're welcome @All! More animals are on their way.
Quote: Originally posted by yo101
Really thank you for making these beautiful macaws available! I watch a lot of your tutorials on youtube as they are very clear to follow and I was thinking if you could kindly make one about making objects totally invisible in game like your invisible toilet mod. I apologize if a tutorial like that already exists but I don't think I've found it on your channel ^_^

You're welcomeand good to hear you like my tutorials! About a tutorial about the invisible objects, I don't think I will make it anytime soon as making mods is my number one priority for now. But I will send you a personal message in a few minutes with a link that probably can help you getting started.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 11:06 PM
I love all your downloads. I wonder if you can unlock the garden deco in the jungle pack. All the deco for the gardens in the town. The broken fences, the wheel barrel, the fake plants. I love all the stuff in that pack. Thank you for unlocking all the stuff that you have done so far.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 11:39 PM
Respect! You make our world real! :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jamee
I love all your downloads. I wonder if you can unlock the garden deco in the jungle pack. All the deco for the gardens in the town. The broken fences, the wheel barrel, the fake plants. I love all the stuff in that pack. Thank you for unlocking all the stuff that you have done so far.

Hi Jamee,
Thank you very much! I'm not totally sure if I know about which objects you're talking about, but there will be some more unlocked items for sure in the upcoming weeks.
Quote: Originally posted by RienKay
Respect! You make our world real! :D

Your Sims world I hope But thanks!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Instructor
#14 Old 30th May 2018 at 9:59 AM
Amazing!!! Thank you very much for your hard work. I love all your animated creations and the tutorials on Youtube.

I wish you a good time, Bakie

Best regards from Austria

Eve
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st May 2018 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladyeve
Amazing!!! Thank you very much for your hard work. I love all your animated creations and the tutorials on Youtube.
I wish you a good time, Bakie
Best regards from Austria
Eve

Hello Eve!
Well, you're welcome! I hope my future animated mods will be useable too then.
I good time for you too!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 11:03 PM Last edited by Polar72 : 8th Jul 2018 at 9:55 PM.
The macaws are really good. Sometimes hard to place, as you have shown in your Youtube video.
But I have a small problem with them. As I place them like you say in your video, but some how they 'walk'through the thing they are sitting on...Jow to fix that is by trying out different positions from the arrow.. Another totally different problem I have with the flying macaws, invisible when placed. So I place them, but they they are gone with the wind. ;o) The main problem is that they don't fly away, nope they just dissapear into thin air. And then a new one appears and dissapears before a new one comes flying over. What is going on?? A bug in my setup..??

Hope you can help me..
All your animations are fantastic Bake...

Fixed itself...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Polar72
The macaws are really good. Sometimes hard to place, as you have shown in your Youtube video.
But I have a small problem with them. As I place them like you say in your video, but some how they 'walk'through the thing they are sitting on...Jow to fix that is by trying out different positions from the arrow.. Another totally different problem I have with the flying macaws, invisible when placed. So I place them, but they they are gone with the wind. ;o) The main problem is that they don't fly away, nope they just dissapear into thin air. And then a new one appears and dissapears before a new one comes flying over. What is going on?? A bug in my setup..??

Hope you can help me..
All your animations are fantastic Bake...

Fixed itself...

Hello Polar72!
You're problems are already fixed? As for the effects that dissapears in thin air, maybe it has something to do with your graphical settings. Set them to medium or high and see if this fixes your problem.
When using lower graphical settings, some effects don't work at all and some work, but not as detailed as when played on high settings. For example my Animated - Water reeds + Dragonflies mod only spawns 2 dragonflies on medium and 3 on high.

Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 4:15 AM
Gorgeous birds, but I misplaced one and now can't delete it? I didn't realise until I'd gone into live mode to check it out.

Any tips that don't involve me reloading a past save?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Jun 2019 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mikkiness
Gorgeous birds, but I misplaced one and now can't delete it? I didn't realise until I'd gone into live mode to check it out.
Any tips that don't involve me reloading a past save?

If you can't find it, use the eye dropper tool (E) until the name of the mod pops-up, then switch to the grab tool (H) and replace or delete it with the demolish tool (K).
If the probem is that you can't actually pick it up anymore, then try to use the demolish tool (K) by dragging a square over the place where it should be, everything inside of that square will be deleted if you release your mouse button.
Hope this helps!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 1:42 AM
More birds! Yeheyyyy!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
More birds! Yeheyyyy!
I'm a bird-lover myself, so if there're possibilities to add more I will! (There're still some left)

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Jul 2020 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
I'm a bird-lover myself, so if there're possibilities to add more I will! (There're still some left)

Can you do a Nightingale one hahahha. Pretty pleassseeee? It's okay if you won't though LOL.

Just a lady who loves books, video games, cosplay and modeling! Feel free to add and befriend me: https://www.facebook.com/Nightingale211/
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 8:09 AM
Can you do a Nightingale one hahahha. Pretty pleassseeee? It's okay if you won't though LOL.
As long as EA/Maxis don't add them to their worlds, I can't add them to build mode either unfortunately. But maybe ones editing visual effects is made more easier, I can recolor one of the other birds

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bakie
As long as EA/Maxis don't add them to their worlds, I can't add them to build mode either unfortunately. But maybe ones editing visual effects is made more easier, I can recolor one of the other birds

Ohhh I see. Got it. Thank you for considering! :lovestruc

Just a lady who loves books, video games, cosplay and modeling! Feel free to add and befriend me: https://www.facebook.com/Nightingale211/
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 11:56 AM
Ohhh I see. Got it. Thank you for considering! :lovestruc
You're welcome!

Page 1 of 2