Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated - Placeable Insects - Jungle Butterflies

by Bakie Posted 18th May 2018 at 3:15 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2021 at 10:21 AM by Bakie

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th May 2018 at 5:25 PM
These look great!
(You might need to fix the video link though. It goes to the snakes video at the moment)

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2018 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
These look great!
(You might need to fix the video link though. It goes to the snakes video at the moment)

Thanks for letting me know! Fixed it!

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th May 2018 at 7:35 PM
I love this! Thank you for creating so many wonderful items, they truly make the game so much better~ ♥♥♥
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th May 2018 at 11:40 PM
So cute. Will they disappear ever on their own?Like night time or...?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th May 2018 at 12:24 AM
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th May 2018 at 12:38 PM
you did a good work as always ***HUGS***
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd May 2018 at 8:48 AM
Thanks everybody!
Quote: Originally posted by Blue
So cute. Will they disappear ever on their own?Like night time or...?

I haven't really tested this to be honest, but I think they won't. But I could be wrong.
Quote: Originally posted by MSQSIMS
you did a good work as always ***HUGS***

Thanks you very much! Hugs are always welcome! :P

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd May 2018 at 3:00 AM
OMG Butterflies, I love it
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd May 2018 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fire2icewitch
OMG Butterflies, I love it

That's good to hear!

Test Subject
#11 Old 28th May 2018 at 10:38 PM
Thank you so much for this. They are colourful and really make me happy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th May 2018 at 11:10 AM
thank you so much, it's a great mod
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st May 2018 at 8:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PeachRenard
Thank you so much for this. They are colourful and really make me happy.

Quote: Originally posted by sweetgill
thank you so much, it's a great mod

You're welcome. Glad you both like the butterflies too!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 6:30 AM
Another great creation, every lot I create and edit gets butterflies. I must say your creations have completely transformed the look and feel of my game, thank you for your creativity and hard work.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by indracanna
Another great creation, every lot I create and edit gets butterflies. I must say your creations have completely transformed the look and feel of my game, thank you for your creativity and hard work.

Thank you very much Indracanna! I'm happy to hear you're enjoying your game even more now.

Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 7:21 AM
It doesn't work
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by inulove7184
It doesn't work

I've heard this from more people, but I have no idea what causes it as it does still work for most other people.
What you can try though, is to place it onto another lot in another world and be sure that you're in the spring or summer season as during fall/winter they will disappear like normal butterflies do too.
Also your graphical settings should be on medium or high.

Inventor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 7:41 PM
What?? Why hadn't I got this? THANK YOU!!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Apr 2020 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
What?? Why hadn't I got this? THANK YOU!!!!!

Haha, you're welcome!

Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 1:16 PM Last edited by dogoreyals : 25th Jun 2020 at 1:46 PM.
Default Is it cold in here?
Tried using it in different places like, Willow Creek, the desert, even switched to from spring to winter, It's not working, though I've been using the mod in all maps for a couple of days, do I need to wait for the weather to get warm?

Tried almost all of your animated mods and I'm very impressed, I really enjoyed the animated snakes and reptiles, but the butterflies really frustrates me,

same goes also with the flower with animated bumble bees

but the standalone animated bees works just fine...

Still, you did a wonderful mod, I really enjoyed the mods!!!

Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dogoreyals
Tried using it in different places like, Willow Creek, the desert, even switched to from spring to winter, It's not working, though I've been using the mod in all maps for a couple of days, do I need to wait for the weather to get warm?

Tried almost all of your animated mods and I'm very impressed, I really enjoyed the animated snakes and reptiles, but the butterflies really frustrates me,

same goes also with the flower with animated bumble bees

but the standalone animated bees works just fine...

Still, you did a wonderful mod, I really enjoyed the mods!!!

Thanks!
Some effects might only work in summer and I think the butterflies and bumblebees are two of them. Most of the time I test my mods only in summer on a clear day at 11am for example. I can't do anything about the time they get spawned, it's set by Maxis and we can't edit that yet. Or at least we don't know how.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 4:22 AM
Thanks for giving us the ability to put these majestic creatures in our garden!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
Thanks for giving us the ability to put these majestic creatures in our garden!
You're welcome!