Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATED] H&B PowerWave - Stove [UPDATED 01/06/21]

by littledica Posted 31st May 2018 at 7:18 PM - Updated 3rd Jun 2021 at 3:35 AM by littledica : Updated to support seasons' new grand meal.

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st May 2018 at 8:04 PM
looks great, thank you :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st May 2018 at 8:10 PM
I love your content! It's so detailed and beautiful :) Keep doing your work, I have all of your CC installed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st May 2018 at 8:13 PM
Beautiful
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st May 2018 at 8:23 PM
This object is breathtaking!
I love how there's a version with the oven lights on and off, can't wait to use it!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st May 2018 at 11:52 PM
Love your mods.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 2:07 AM
Totally awesome work! Thanks for all the colours, too :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 7:02 AM
pls make some modern version of hot tub
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 7:18 AM
and (cough, cough) now some matching kitchen counters would be great
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 11:07 AM
Wow!!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 4:46 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 2:16 PM
OMG x10! I just love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 8:45 PM
This oven is game changing! You have really set the bar high for other creators! LOVE the color options. You really thought about this. Great intro to a new artist that is now top of the list. Thank you so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 3:47 PM
Very excited with all the appliances you are making. They are awesome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 5:20 PM
Great Job. Thank you for sharing. I love the detail.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 4:45 PM
It looks awesome! My sim family can't afford it tho lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 3:15 PM
Awesome job!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 6:51 PM
WILL YOU PLEASE JUST MAKE A KITCHEN SET ALREADY?!?!?!! I just love H&B appliances and a full kitchen set would be life for my sims!! (P.S. Popcorn and ice cream makers from H&B would be the bomb diggity too!! )

As always thanks again for your amazing and hard work!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VikiAREi
WILL YOU PLEASE JUST MAKE A KITCHEN SET ALREADY?!?!?!! I just love H&B appliances and a full kitchen set would be life for my sims!! (P.S. Popcorn and ice cream makers from H&B would be the bomb diggity too!! )

As always thanks again for your amazing and hard work!!

hey I thought about making a set many times! i've always been stuck with high school for the years i've been making CC, 3 years in 2019 if my math is right. I've finished my final exams a while ago so i got some time in my hands before uni! don't get me wrong, i still have real life do manage. but i will try. i will try to make a set! I promise! Thank you for stickin around <3
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 2:55 AM
Firstly, love your objects, always gorgeous and appeals to my materialistic sims. Just noticed that it doesn't seem to work with Seasons. I couldn't get the option to cook a grand meal on the stove? I can get the sim to start it from the fridge and cook it on the stove that way.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chosan
Firstly, love your objects, always gorgeous and appeals to my materialistic sims. Just noticed that it doesn't seem to work with Seasons. I couldn't get the option to cook a grand meal on the stove? I can get the sim to start it from the fridge and cook it on the stove that way.

Thanks for the report! just updated
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 10:18 AM
Awesome! Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 7:54 AM
Thank you. I have the refrigerator and the wall thermostat as well. Very nice!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 5:12 PM
I love the high tech and innovative appliances you make! my husband works in the electronics industry and so i get to see all of the new stuff to come out! You are the only artist i have seen to date , that keeps up with the trending electronics and they are very well polished ! keep up the good work .. and ty !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 2:45 PM
Thanks You!
Page 1 of 2