Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More costumes for holiday tradition.

by Peterskywalker! Posted 9th Jul 2018 at 3:16 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2023 at 2:27 PM by Peterskywalker!

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 4:14 PM
I was waiting for this! I was very annoyed to find none of the spooky day costumes included, or even just a "create your own costume" option that sends you to CAS.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 4:31 PM
Thank you so much! This was a very bad oversight by Maxis!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 5:49 PM
Do we need Spooky kit to use?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 5:50 PM
This was so needed! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 6:16 PM
This was sorely needed. What luck that I should look for something like this today, and here it is, uploaded only a few hours ago. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 7:04 PM
Thank you sooo much for this!!!!! I was surprised when I noticed that the Spooky day costumes weren't connected with holiday tradition! I'm glad someone else noticed this. Great job! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 8:21 PM
I think Sir Pumpkin is supposed to be The Headless Horseman, so you want to fix it.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ziafar
Do we need Spooky kit to use?

Why would you think that? I mean, you might not even need to own TS4 itself and the mod will just give you the entire game for free
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 11:21 PM
Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 12:52 AM
I hadn't even noticed that I needed this but now know I do.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 1:34 AM
Thank you!!! THIS WAS SERIOUSLY needed!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 3:47 AM
Thank You!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 12:30 PM
Thankyou so much~ This is a suggestion but i would love if you can add costume from other packs too )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 1:50 PM
Thank you so much for this! My first Spooky Day came up and I was so confused at the lack of costumes when I knew there should be tons. I was like "Well I guess all the kids in this family are going to be wieners". Then I saw all the townies wearing SDS costumes, so this was very much needed. Thank you again!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kirumagu
Thankyou so much~ This is a suggestion but i would love if you can add costume from other packs too )

I wish I knew how, but EA hasn't made any other clothing with the tag costume so it would require skill beyond my knowledge. Sorry.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peterskywalker!
I wish I knew how, but EA hasn't made any other clothing with the tag costume so it would require skill beyond my knowledge. Sorry.

you can override clothes in s4s and add the tag 'fullbody_costume' in the warehouse (warehouse-> CAS part ->tags (edit items) -> add)

I'd be happy to do it, if you don't have the time This should also work on CC.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cherrygirl5496
Thank you so much for this! My first Spooky Day came up and I was so confused at the lack of costumes when I knew there should be tons. I was like "Well I guess all the kids in this family are going to be wieners". Then I saw all the townies wearing SDS costumes, so this was very much needed. Thank you again!

YASSS Thank you for the early morning laugh. I haven't even had my covfefe yet. And yes, my beautiful baby girl was. a. weiner.
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 2:02 PM
Will you add more of the costumes too? like the Llama Man and Llama Woman, and Ninja (Females). Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 6:04 AM
Thanks for sharing!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 4:17 PM
Added female ninja outfit, the female and male llama man costumes from spooky day stuff and the third female fairy costume. Also added holiday helper costume for children
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 3:34 PM
This is one of the best Mods iv'e ever had .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 7:11 PM
I don't if it is possible but could do an update with some of the toddler costumes from the toddler stuff pack. anyway i am very happy you made this mod
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jose6294
I don't if it is possible but could do an update with some of the toddler costumes from the toddler stuff pack. anyway i am very happy you made this mod

Sorry but they are not tagged as costumes, so I don't know how to add them as I'm not that talented.
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 6:14 PM
Please update it to get to fame
Page 1 of 2