Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Business Outfit Fix

by simler90 Posted 22nd Jul 2018 at 11:46 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2018 at 5:42 PM by simler90 : UPDATE 2

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:24 AM
Thanks ! This glitch is indeed very annoying.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 1:05 AM
What a clever way to fix such an annoying problem! I do have a question though, can we only pick full outfits for employees or separates?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 2:17 AM
Does this fix interfere with woohooing in the changing booths?

As you may recall, before you get the woohoo option, you have to choose the Try On option and actually get into the booth, then ask the prospective partner to join, and then you can woohoo. Afterward, the sim will come out of the booth in the tried on outfit.

This should at least be tested.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 6:23 AM
OMGGG!!! THIS IS AMAZING! Thank you so much! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 6:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zena-Dew-Drop
What a clever way to fix such an annoying problem! I do have a question though, can we only pick full outfits for employees or separates?

We can pick either full outfits and separates. All clothes you can choose are everyday though.

Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Does this fix interfere with woohooing in the changing booths?

As you may recall, before you get the woohoo option, you have to choose the Try On option and actually get into the booth, then ask the prospective partner to join, and then you can woohoo. Afterward, the sim will come out of the booth in the tried on outfit.

This should at least be tested.

I've tested it in game and it works. Though, the window doesn't appear when you try on an outfit though but that was done in purpose for making OFB uniform work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 1:18 PM
Thank yooooou! After having this problem with my very first business (and not knowing what the heck was causing it and then assuming it was one of my new mods/cc) I eventually gave up, but now that I know its a common problem and nothing I fudged up, I can try OFB again~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 2:14 PM
Thank you so much! I've been waiting ages for this!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 2:33 PM
Excellent! I'd been resigned to doing without uniforms, but now I don't have to be. Thank you, you public benefactor.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 2:59 PM
Yay! We've needed this mod for years. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 3:05 PM
Thank you a lot for this! OFB is my favorite EP, but those bugs with the uniforms always bothered me.
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 9:01 PM
Hello, so sorry to bother you.
Can you also place the files in a file folder? WinRAR is being difficult. Every time i try to extract the files from the folder, it tells me it cannot be archived.

http://shanethebeastssimblr.tumblr.com/ My simblr is more interesting than any of my sims profiles. BEWARE sometimes nsfw
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 11:08 PM
Quite an ingenious workaround. Great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 2:54 AM
You, kind sir, are a genius.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 3:02 PM
Wow! Thank you so much @simler90. I was wondering if there is any way to allow business owners and family use this interaction too. I always give them uniform too :c
Forum Resident
#16 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 3:54 PM
This is a feature that I've missed being able to perform in my game. Do you know if your mod will work with "Squinge's Pregnancy Wear Any Outfit?" The mod allows pregnant Sims to wear outfits not designated as maternity (I use the version for AL).

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Clothes - Change Outfit - Business
Group ID: 0x7FD46CD0
Instance ID: 0x0000050E
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\Downloads\Mod_BusinessOutfit_Fix\Business_Outfit_Fix_UPDATE_1.package
\downloads\Downloads\Mod_Squinge\PregnancyWearAnyOutfit.package
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 9:10 PM Last edited by Annorah : 25th Jul 2018 at 11:24 PM.
@LilSister I played only for a little while with both mods. Dina Caliente was pregnant and she was in her business. I set an uniform for Dirk and he wore it with a normal face, and Dina was wearing her everyday clothes in her third semester without a problem. I only tested them together for a whole sim day and then I had to pull out PregnancyWearAnyOutfits because of the lack of pregnant morphs, but I would assume they work fine together? I made sure Squinge's mod loads way after this one, though.

Anyway, to the creator, A MILLION THANKS FOR THIS! I could never use this realistic feature due to this annoying glitch! But now I can! You are awesome!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 10:00 PM
@Shane4lyfe

i unfortunately am having this exact same problem as well :-(
i hope there can be a fix for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 3:05 AM
This is fantastic! I've wanted a fix for this issue for years. Thank you so much for finding a workaround!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 4:12 AM
Thanks @Annorah for your feed back. I play custom body shapes and Squinge's allows my Sims to wear outfits that are not flagged as maternity. Although I've taken the time using SimPE to make sure that clothing with pregnancy morphs are flagged as maternity. I do have some outfits that my pregnant Sims wear that do not have pregnancy morphs. I guess the only way to know for sure is to try it and see what happens. Thanks again, I appreciate your input.
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 8:03 AM
I want to one mod request !
mod who in clothes for everyday or formal or winter etc but not one dress save option ,minimum 10 dresses save option then sim want change cloth so not gone every time "create a sim" panel. just choose from outfits.please make it for me please
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 11:22 AM
Waited over a decade for this fix! Cheers!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 8:58 AM
I can't believe this isn't a picked upload! This is one of the most hated bugs we've had for years in OFB. It's so jarring that EA really should have fixed it back when the game was still being patched. Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 12:41 PM
Merci pour ce fabuleux travail qui méritait bien une étoile.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 5:49 AM
I'm with @budwinys on the featured question! Thank you so much for figuring out this through a mod AND without the mod! This has been my #1 complaint about the game for so many years! The only way I knew how before was to change the appearance every time the employee entered the lot and that was way too much of a hassle. Too bad I'm resigned to playing with only base game for the time being because I'm trying to finish a project, but as soon as I finish it and I install everything I'm going to play my BACC neighborhood that I haven't played in years!!!!
Page 1 of 2